"Okay, I just want to see your face," I said softly.

Draco chuckled before kissing me.

"Open your pretty mouth, honey," Draco commanded.

I slowly opened my mouth. I didn't want to be too stubborn with him, otherwise, he would cover my eyes with his tie again, at least I'd rather have him tie my hands to the head of the bed and cover my mouth with that stupid cloth than I haven't seen his face.

"Good girl, Y/N" Draco grinned and kissed me once before he filled my mouth with a cloth once more.

"Do you know why I won't let you speak?"Draco asked and played with my hair.

I shook my head.

"'Cause I want to hear your thoughts, if I let you talk and moan, I will concentrate on your sweet voice, but if I won't let you speak, I'll hear what you're thinking...I want to make sure you don't miss Nott."Draco caressed my cheek with his fingers.

I forgot that Draco could read other people's thoughts.

"I don't want him in your heart or even your mind, "Draco said and clenched his jaw.

I shook my head to tell him that I would never miss Theo.

"I know, honey...You are always my good girl."Draco smirked and looked into my eyes with deep lust.

I made a muffled noise as he stared at my boobs, leaning in closer and closer, and covering his lips around my nipple. I moaned through the cloth in my mouth at the sudden switch from lustful to impulse, he continued the kiss and suck my boobs, and caressed my waist with his warm hand.

He trailed his lips from my boobs up to my neck. He placed hickeys on my collarbone before placing hickeys on my shoulder.

I moaned and tried to pull my hand off the belt that tied my hands tightly to the head of the bed, but it didn't work, it only made the head of the bed shake a bit.

"Calm down, honey." Draco nibbled my ear.

My heart fluttered, I want to touch his body until I go crazy.

"You are mine, your body is mine, your pussy is mine too, "Draco whispered, cupping my face and kissing my jaw.

I made a muffled sound and stared at his actions.

"I have something to surprise you." Draco kissed down my chest, cupping my boobs and kissing farther down to my stomach which made my back arch in pleasure.

Surprise? What will he surprise?

"I will tell you after punishing you, "Draco said and placed hickeys all over my stomach.

"You're so beautiful...You're so perfect." Draco mumbled, making my body go through another wave of heat as a blush crept upon my cheeks.

Draco met my eyes as he took my black lace panties in between his teeth, pulling down the fabric with just his teeth, and I almost melted at the sight of him, his eyes staring into me. The way his touch was so gentle, made me crave him more and more.

He moved farther down to my thighs, placing hickeys trailing up to my pussy.

"You're my addiction... An addiction that I can't quit."Draco mumbled as his hands gripped both of my thighs spreading wide, the cold metal of his rings making me shiver.

Draco's tongue darts out to lick against my clit in a teasing way.

I moaned and bit the cloth in my mouth tightly as I tried to pull my hand off the belt that tightly tied my hands until the head of the bed rattled because of my traction.