Resolutions Pt. 2

As soon as I returned to Aki and Takahara, they made sure I was okay before we rebuild the house together. "I didn't know your house was so huge, Kivi?!" Takahara exclaimed before getting a whacked in the head by Aki. "Would you stop?" She harshly whispered and I smiled at them, reassuringly.

"Don't worry. I talked to my Father just now." I hesitated. "I dismissed myself from the Kagura Clan." Hearing that, everyone remained silent, even Chikage; who was fixing the panel door. "K-Kivi Ojou-sama, are you sure that is the right thing to do? We know what your Father did but to permanently dismiss yourself?" Chikage walked up to me. 

He was an aging elder with a strong body and a determined facial expression, also a proud member of the Kagura Clan. I smiled at him kindly, "Please don't address me like that anymore. I'm no longer a Kagura and yes, I'm very sure, Chikage-san." Chikage tried very hard to convince me that these stages of hardships will end with time and I should persevere but I shunned it off and told him that I have someone I want to protect. Chikage's mouth drew a thin line, "Is it that Sasori boy?" Aki and Takahara came over and joined us. 

I didn't say anything but stare at him. "What's going on here?" Tanaka-sensei approached us from behind with my ex-caretaker. Everyone looked at him. "Booboo, Tanaka-sensei was flirting while we are working so hard. What should we tell the Kazekage?" Takahara joked. Aki kicked him in the back before sighing. "Tanaka-sensei," Aki and I said and he looked at us. Aki and I sighed in unison, shaking our heads in mock disappointment. Tanaka-sensei was taken aback and my ex-caretaker blushed. "It's not what you all are thinking!" He defended himself. "Stop blushing, Yui!" He exclaimed at my ex-caretaker.

Aki continued shaking her head while I helped Takahara up before shuffling back to work. As naturally as I can, I joined Aki in fixing the ceiling panels where the puppet was placed in and exploded. "I don't think you should have done that, Kivi." Aki whispered, our comedy skit placed aside. 

"Done what? Crystal technique: King's touch." The wooden panels shone with strength under my touch.

"I'm saying, you shouldn't have broke off your family ties."

"Aki, stop worrying. I know what I'm doing." I sighed as I picked up a piece of wood from Sasori's puppet and flipped it over, only to see a red scorpion imprinted on it. Definitely Sasori's puppet. I brushed the dust off it and shoved the wood into my pocket.

"Kivi, Sasori ain't worth it!" Aki said, projecting her voice a little louder now; catching Takahara's attention. I groaned and gently put the wooden panels down. "Aki, stop it! I don't want us to fight about Sasori. Aren't we friends?" Aki frowned a little, "The best of friends but I'm saying this for your own good. One day, you might see the true side of Sasori and he is going to end up hurting you." That caught my attention, I turned to Aki. "What do you know about Sasori?" 

Aki was taken aback by my question and shook her head violently. "Nothing! I just know that he is not good for you." I sighed and went back to work. "Everybody keeps saying that." I muttered to myself. 

At the end of the day, we managed to finish repairing the broken areas of the house and I've ended up solidifying the whole repair with my jutsu. My ex-caretaker gave me a cup of tea as I recover my drained chakra. Aki and Takahara each sat at either of my side and drank their tea too. "You know, it would be nice if we can see you dance the Kagura Dance. I've never seen you dance before." Takahara said, sipping his tea as he imitate an old man. 

"Takahara, I thought I told you to stop it!" Aki scolded, throwing a tray towards him. I dodged it before Takahara swiftly grabbed the tray before it hits his face. He was the fastest after all, it's no surprise he could catch it; though his character doesn't match his skills. "How harsh of you, Aki. I'm just saying." He turned to me. "You must have trained a lot in this yard." I looked at him then gazed at the yard, I saw an illusion of myself, dancing freely in the open yard; training hard each and every day. I placed the cup on lap and nodded. 

I got up and walked to the middle of the yard. "Should I dance one last time?" I asked the sky. 

"Won't that be nice?" Chikage came up to us. "It's been awhile since I have seen it too. You were only 6 years old when you first performed." 

More and more people gathered. Tanaka-sensei, my ex-caretaker; even Mother and Father came. Father put on a stern face but sat down without saying anything. Everyone sat down and I guessed I can't backed down. I breathed in a small amount of air, "Crystal Technique: Chime." A decent size crystal appeared at my side and played the song.  

Every step I took, images of Sasori will appear in my head. The more I danced, the more I realized that I'm not dancing for the people in front of me anymore.

I'm dancing for only one person. I'm dancing for Sasori.