Chapter 2

Mike's POV

        When Jeremey walked in the office he looked like he was hiding something. "You okay Jeremey?" I asked. He nodded. "I saw you and the puppet walk out of the Parts and Services room, is everything okay?" I asked with a sight smirk on my face. "Shut up." Jeremey ssid with a light shade of pink coving his face. "Don't tell me you have feelings for the puppet." "He's not a puppet." Jeremey instantly covered his mouth. "I'm so dead." He said while pacing back and forth.

    Marionette's POV

     "Don't tell me you have feelings for the puppet." Mike said to Jeremey. "He's not a puppet!" I looked at Jeremey who has is hands coving his mouth. "I'm so dead." He said while starting to pace. A confused look covered my face... well the one behind the mask. I got out of my box and walked down the hall way. I made my way up on the the ceiling which I don't know how I did. Mike soon left the office to go get some food. I dropped down the floor but missed the landing and landed on my back. I groaned out in pain while Jeremey looked at me in shock but then ran over. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded while holding my stomach. Jeremey picked me up and brought me back to my box. "You are really light." Jeremy said. I nodded. "Its what happens when you work at Fazbears." I said. Jeremy looked like he was thinking. "Don't you guys have the day off or something tomorrow." He said. I nodded. "Why dont you come home with me for the night." He said. "Mr. Fazbear is letting me and Mike off early." He said. "Witch is right about now." He said.
     When we pulled into Jeremy's house. It was acutally really big or isn't because I live in a box.
     "Hey do you want some other clothes to wear but that?" Jeremy asked. I nidded slightly. "Yes please. " I said. He walked up stairs and came back down with some sweat pants and a hoodie. "Is this good?" He asked. I nodded. I don't even remeber the last time I wore actual clothes.
     I went to the bathroom to change and surprisingly, Jeremy's clothes fix me. I was debating if j wanted to take off my mask a d j was holding it in my hand. A knock on the door scared me and I dropped the glass mask. "Oh my god, are you okay?" I heard Jeremy ask. Well, I guess I'm not wearing my mask anytime soon. "Yeah." I said opening the door. Jeremy stood jn shock. "I know, it's ugly don't remind me " I said coving my face. Jermey walked up to be and took my hands off my face. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with how you look." He said. I smiled slightly. I didn't know what was happening till I felt a pair of lips on mine. I was shocked for a few moments but then kissed back.

       We were both Ing sitting on the couch when someone walked in the door. "Hey Jer-" It was Mike. I slowly put the blanket over my head  "Who is this?" Mike asked. Oh right, don't have my mask on since I broke it. "I'm Daniel." I said quietly.  Jeremy looked at me worried. "I feel like iv heard your voice before, but I see you guys are doing something, so I'm going to let you two be." He said walked out. "So your name is Daniel?" He asked. I shook my head. "Its acutally Marionette,  I just had to come up with a fake name." I said. He nodded as I lifted my head up back from the blanket. But right when I did. Lips connected with mine. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms snaked around my waist. He pulled back and looked at my face. "I don't see why anybody would call you ugly." He said. I felt my cheeks burn up. "Awww, so cute." He said. I tried to be mad but failed miserably.  He pecked my lips and then somehow we fell asleep.

       Mike's POV

        I was about to turn back and go into the house to grab something when j heard talking. "So you name is Daniel?" Jeremy asked. "Its acutally Marionette, I just had to come up with a fake name." Wait... what! That person is the puppet. I looked in the window and became jealous of what I saw. I tired to calm my self down. Mike, you have Foxy, don't stress. I turned and walked back to my car.