part 3

" Umm actually my math exam is near and I am kinda week in it . I want you to help me with math since u are my junior "
"Yeah sure so"
"So?"
"Are we friends? "
"Yup" tae said in a cute way and Jungkook was amazed by that because he is week for cuteness.
After completing their project
"Finally it's done "(t)
{ guys everytime if taehyung says something I will give (t) and if jk says something I will give(j)}☆☆☆

After that Jungkook took his belongings and about to go when Tae stopped him.

"Jungkook wait "(t)

Jungkook turned around with  a confusing look

"What??"(j)

"Why are you leaving like that I mean let's eat something and we can play games too"(t)

"Okay but I don't want to disturb you"(j)

"You are not disturbing me Jungkook we are friends let's know each other and play games"(t)

"Sure"(j)

"What will you take as a drink bear or orange juice? Or something else?"(t)

"Do you have umm "(j)  Jungkook was hesitating

"Ask me I will get that for you "(t)

"Banan milk  "(j)

"Are you a little boy Jungkook "(t) Taehyung started laughing and Jungkook was embarrassed so was about to leave

"Hey hey  I am sorry don't leave I will bring banana milk and some fruits stay here or the games are in the living room you can set them to play "

"Okay I will set the games "

After some time~~

They both played video games together.

But there is something strange about Jungkook that Taehyung noticed.

Maybe Jungkook was quiet and looked innocent but sometimes he talked with maturity.

Jungkook's P.O.V

The game is finally over it was quite fun  to play with him.

Not gonna lie but he is very handsome gosh I am jealous of his flawless skin .

Anyway I was sitting here I asked him to give me some water and I was also observing his house .

It gives rich vibe must be son of some business man of something lucky I guess.

Taehyung came back with water and after drinking it I thanked him .

3rd p.o.v

" It was nice playing games with you. Why don't you visit me sometimes too?"(j)

" Really?I was thinking of asking you this . But thought you wouldn't be comfortable with it. "(T)

"Yeah I kinda suck at socialising with people "(j) said an embarrassing look

"Know it"(t) chuckles*

"Well . Then see you at school tomorrow "(j)

"OK see ya "