Chapter 21 || Ending

Start from the beginning

  "Oh no you're not. Let me bring you to the clinic--" he started pulling my wrist by insist not to. "No! I'm alright. It's okay. You don't have to."

  "I insist,hyung. Sir, I'm going to bring hyung in the clinic. He's not feeling well." Then he pulled me out of the classroom without even receiving the permission of the advisor.

  "Stop it Kookie!"

  "But hyung I know you're physically fine but mentally,you're not!"

  "W-Wait...KOOKIE? That's my nickname. That's how hyung calls me.. Right?" (Looks at reader.)

YOU : *nods*

  "Oh my... I'm getting suspicious." He mumbled to himself again. But continued reading the story instead.

  "I said I'm alright okay?" I said then looked away,grabbing my wrist.

  "No you're not!--"

  "I said I'm Alright!!"

  There, since I was out of my mind, Kookie told me that he received a deep scratch from me. It was bleeding.
It was visible in his palm. Did I done this?!

  "Hyung? What have you done? What is this?"

  "I did that?"

  "No, I did?"

  "Let me bring you to the clinic,Kookie?" and the hell, I don't feel really well today.

  "Taehyung! What's wrong?"

  "Taehyung....Taehyung...TAEHYUNG?! This time it's hyung's name. This is getting ridiculous." Jungkook then flipped in the other pages, searching for the twists in the story.

Chapter 4

  "I have three abilities? So does Kookie?"

  "Yes. You're named Taeyuu and him Jungkyu. You're suppose to be enemies and shall bring the peace if whoever wins."

  "Jungkook is Jungkyu?"

"Okay.Okay. This book is awfully narrating hyung's dream. He told me this. Even though it's not those exact words, they're related. Oh my.." He flipped the last page and saw a note.

  "Someday, someone will encounter my story. In his dream. In his long long unconscious sleep. He will dream about this. And the person who will encounter this content must be my next life."

Kim Taehyung
(with a signature)

  "WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OMG hyung!!!

This is hyung's dream I know it! His whole name is written and is the author! And..and... His signature is his current signature now!"

   He dashed out of his room holding the book going downstairs,well,almost tripping down but at least,survived. (well,that's not the right word.)

  "HYUNG! Hurry Up Read This book! You won't believe what's inside! Specially the last page! The author's note! Faster!" Jungkook pushed the book towards Taehyung insisting it to read it

  "I have already read some of it's parts in my dream. So you don't have to be so persistent.-"

  "No! What you've read is different! I promise! And the prologue's also different! Just look!"

  Jungkook opened the book forcefully making the pages almost ripped off but thank goodness the older grabbed his hands and brushed it off, "Okay. I'll read it. So stop yelling at me. It's creeping me out Kookie." He sighed. The younger sat beside him.