❤︎. ︵ 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦

As the exam has finally began, Y/N and Kiana went on their separate ways. Each courses has Honkai beasts, the competitors also has to compete on who gets the most kill.

Y/N'S POV

I finally arrived at the first course after choosing the left lane... Now, what do we have here?

Just as I ran towards the east, a Ganesha brought itself to me.

"Well, well, well... Speak of the actual devil..." I spoke, looking at the menacing beast who roared in front of the position I stood, it blasted a glimmering ray of light, the attack was sent forth to me, I leaped very high to avoid the attack coming from the beast.

"Oh... Looks like you're exhilarated to beat me up! Bring it on, yeah?" I unsheathed my blade and leapt towards the beast, by activating my Vision powers and gave an immense blast towards my target was overthrown backwards immediately . Although, it looked unharmed from the attack, which I was not expecting, mostly because it's not a real Ganesha, it's operated by the Hosts here. He launched an attack that would definitely destroy a building, I countered as quick as I could and thrusted m knife through it's feet, blasting and creating a hole on it. It regenerated right away, this is too troublesome...

[His Vision magic affects the colors of his eyes, his hair, gear and weapons

[His Vision magic affects the colors of his eyes, his hair, gear and weapons.]

"Took me quite a long time to catch up with you." I said, and as I settled down, I observed slowly... "The Ganesha has a lot of openings, yet it's defenses are hard. It's armor is likely much firm than steel... The only way is..."

3RD PERSON'S POV

He composed himself and stood straight, emitting a burning aura around him, he raised his left arm then closed his eyes. As the incantation started, a fire emblem was formed behind him, a sigil of a Fire. He unsheathed his sword and leapt from the ground.

 He unsheathed his sword and leapt from the ground

"The fire that conquers those who oppose... Blaise Aodh, he who rules over the fire which  purifies the impure... Burn the haven of these iniquitous creatures!" 

Y/N slashed the creature after enchanting.

__

SKILL USED