❤︎.︵ 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 ( 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟮 )

The scent of rivalry was all over the field, the swords' clangs were resonating, combined with screams of anguish. Those who surpassed were filled with ecstasy and those who were vanquished were filled with misery, the expected became unexpected, the crowd's cheer was barely heard for they were focusing at this menacing yet beguiling event, these entrants were astonished to what was also happening.

On Kiana's side, clamorous guns were heard, blasting on every surface of every Honkai beasts she encounters, thus, escaping and avoiding danger at all costs. She reloaded her gun this time as she was getting chased by some contestants who dare to fight with her. She has not responded, but she's very willing to do so.

"I wonder how's Y/N doing.. I bet he's getting his ass kicked! Haha! Or... He's kicking some asses..." She thought, and resumed on her battle against these fools and prove..... Whatever she's trying to prove.

'Y/N's Faction'

"Is that all you have to offer? Surely, you can do better than that, Kristel." Y/N snickered at the view of the boy's state, he could barely gasp for air after a few strikes that he could not even land on Y/N.

"It's... Kristen..." He pants, he holds his sword to prevent himself from falling, his right leg got injured.

*SMALL FLASHBACK*

Kristen charged at Y/N with extremely vigorous melee attacks, Y/N took some and dodged some. Kristen then unlatched his grimoire, and started chanting:

 "Come forth, o aurora light. Apareo Spheralloon!"

| SKILL USED;

'Apareo Spheralloon'

The caster combines an eternano made from light and wind magic, a combination of both releases an enormous strength. The caster may release it on their palm. A glistening, rainbow colored veil of light appears from the end of the caster's wand. It's colossal energy is enough to destroy thousands of beasts and an army.

__
"Oh.. So this is the Leatrice Lineage's magic?" Y/N thought.

"Souls have been deceived, that which led into one's demise. Gates Of Illusions, thy might shall open!"

| Skill used;

"Hellfire"

An illusion magic ability that may sound and look like fire, yet it's made from the mass of an illusion. It's illusion can create beasts made from fire, or even fire itself- the perfect way of deceiving an enemy.

Y/N makes an eternano which can create fire blades from the illusion.

The blades that are now completely made charged at Kristen with an immeasurable speed and vigorous strength enough to counter Kristen's attack. This skill too-, is a counter spell on which Y/N swings his arm asit creates a massive flat-circle shape of fire thrown to counter the enemy's upcoming attacks.

___

With all the damage dealt, Kristen injured his right leg, causing him to fall on his knees and groan silently in pain.

___

"Whatever you say, Kresley." Y/N shrugged. "Say, out of all people, why me?"

"Huh?" Kristen tilted his head.

"Why challenge me?" Y/N asked directly, which made Kristen knuckled his head down.