51) Forced to keep !!❤️🌎 ( scar )

Requested by zazzzz01

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : newborn , 6 months , 1 year old . 3 years old . 6 years old And 10 years old .

Tw : blood , hitting , child abuse .

________________________________________
Narrator's pov :

"Fuck fuck no no no !!" Scarlett said seeing the two red lines on the pregnancy test .

"What the fuck are u doing in the bathroom ? Get the hell out of my house ...U told u will leave today " ryan banged the door . Scarlett opened the bathroom door and threw the test on Ryan's face .

"What !!! U are pregnant ...I am not going to take any responsibility of this baby ..." ryan said

"I also don't expect u too. And I am going to abort it ..It's already 18 weeks ...I didn't understand ..." Scarlett said and left .

She went to the clinic straight . She checked up and doctor said

"We can't do anything now..And u can't abort the baby ..We are sorry " the doctor said

"Good...Then. I have carry this shit for 9 months and after that for long years " Scarlett said being angry ...

~9 months later ~

Scarlett's pov:

I have just given birth to a healthy baby girl an hour ago after 16 long gruelling hours of labour .

Now she is drinking my milk . As soon as I gave birth to her and her cried filled the room ...I could not give her away ..

I looked at her . And she looked back at me with beautiful green eyes . Wow she looks so much like me ...Just little Scarlett . Her face is adorable .

After one day we were discharged from the hospital . I took her home and placed her crib in my room . I put her in crib . She cried .

I felt annoyed now. I let her cry . And came down . She continued to cry and cry until her voice cracked . After 15 mins i looked at the clock . It was 11 a.m. now...

Oh shit !! She was hungry so she was crying . I ran up and saw her sleeping with tear strained eyes . I felt so bad . She just wanted food ...I picked her up and pulled my shirt and bra down...She looked at me ...I smiled . I rubbed my nipple on her lips . She latched on and drank the milk . She is so beautiful .... Awww

After 45 mins she latched off and I put her in sleep...I looked at her beautiful face which were just like mine...Everything she has is mine .

~6 months later ~

I really love being y/n's mom....She is very sweet . I play with her , feed her and do all cute stuffs ...I never thought being her mom would be great .