Ch 15

Engagement venue

All the royal kingdom's princes, princesses, kings and queens were present at engagement.Becauae it was the grand engagement of kims and jeons.Jungkook and Taehyung are were now standing together to greet all the people one by one.A long white veil was placed above jungkook's crown that made him mad.

Veil was placed by Kims as they said it was their traditional practice to hide the new coming bride or groom.Soon a prince named jaehyun came to greet.Seeing him taehyung tightened his grip on jungkook's waist while jungkook,he was in his own little problems with crown and veil.

Jaehyun : greetings fellow princes

He said in a teasing tone.Taehyung hates this jaehyun.He is also his college mate.

Jungkook smiled because he recognised jaehyun.

Jungkook : hii

He said smiling

Jaehyun : i wanna give my congratulations on your engagement

Taehyung : thanks

He said coldly, jungkook rolled his eyes.He knew taehyung has problem with every that person who talks to jungkook.

Jaehyun : i was about to send a marriage proposal for you prince jungkook but sadly you got engaged beforehand.

Jungkook's smile faded,he mentally face palmed himself.I hate this day already.He could see Taehyung's burning gaze on jaehyun as if he ready to explode anytime.Jungkook decided to take matters in his own hands.

Jungkook : i am getting married to the love of my life so if you would've sent the proposal,i would've rejected it.Its better you saved yourself from rejection.

He said faking a smile, while taehyung was feeling proud of jungkook.Jaehyun was burning now.

Jaehyun : well it is just an engagement real marriage is yet to come

He said in furious tone and went away.

Taehyung : he is planning something for sure

He said still looking in the direction where jaehyun went.

Jungkook sighed annoyingly.

Jungkook : i am already irritated with this suit and crown and veil and everything,here you are getting angry over a stupid person.

Taehyung looked towards jungkook smiling, hearing jungkook whining about everything is cute.

Jungkook : why the hell you are smiling just ask your queen to tell us when this bullshit will be over.

Tae nodded still smiling

Tae : okay your highness

Tae went to his step mother .

Tae : when will we get back queen

Tae said formally as ordered by queen

Queen smiled

Queen : the party will still go on for 1 hour or may be 2

Queen said Smirking knowing jungkook was beyond irritated.

Tae : okay

He said with a blank face and went back to jungkook.

Tae : baby

He called softly

Jungkook : now what?

He replied irritatingly

Tae : it will still go on for 1 or 2 hours

Hearing this Jungkook's eyes were immediately filled with tears.

Tae : i am sorry baby please don't cry,tell me your feets are hurting? Your head must be hurting too?

Jungkook nodded still trying to control his emotions.He was tired by standing in a same place for 3 hours,tae was not tired because he was called by queen multiple times to sit with other princes.But jungkook was bounded to stand there like a statue that is being presented in front of everyone to see.

Jungkook : i want to go home,i am tired........

He said in a tiring voice and then fainted.Tae caught him on time everyone gasped.Hoseok and king J came running to them.

King J : what happened to my son

He asked tae who was looking blankly at Jungkook's limped body in his arms.He picked him up in bridal style,queen also came there and protested.

Queen k : prince taehyung it is not appropriate to pick him like this let medics pick him up, you are a prince

But tae didn't listen

Tae : and he is my soon to be husband i will not let anyone touch him

Saying this he went out leaving embarrassed and angry queen.

Tae reached the nearest room and settled jungkook on bed.After that he roared at everyone to call the doctor.

King J along with hoseok, worried jimin,jin and Enwoo also came in room.Tae was looking at Jungkook with expressionless face.He kept on rubbing his hands and feets.

Tae : where the fuck is doctor?.

He inquired in cold tone.

Hoseok : prince taehyung this is not the way to talk in front of ki-

He was cut off by tae

Tae : i didn't told you to follow me you can leave and Jungkook needs doctor I don't care about anything else.

Hoseok was about to reply furiously when he was stopped by king J.King J gestured him to go out.Soon the doctor came and everyone went out except tae.After checking jungkook and injecting him doctor came out followed by tae.

King J : what happened to him doctor?

He asked worriedly

Doctor : he collapsed due to over stress on his mind and body.He is exhausted both mentally and physically.Let him rest and do not let him do any hard physical or mental activity for 1 week.

King J nodded still in daze.As soon as doctor left tae spoke again.

Tae : all of this is happening since he joined his new post in main castle

He groaned

Jin : prince taehyung it could be the reason but don't you think standing straight like a doll for 3 hours is exhausting ?

Tae was speechless he looked towards jin and then looked away.Jungkook fainted because he was dead tired.

Tae : i will take care of him for one week personally.No on is allowed on this floor except King J and King K.

He said looking at jimin

Jimin nodded, Jin scoffed and left with jimin.

Sorry for late update
See you in next chapter
Any complains?