Ch 12

No one's pov

After shutting queen up,tae furiously walked out with jimin tagging right behind him.But they stopped seeing jungkook standing there drenched.He had a black face.Of course he was angry.

Tae ran towards him and hugged him tightly, jungkook didn't hug him back.

Tae : where were you ???

He said after breaking the hug,he was angry and frustrated.

Jungkook : that doesn't concern you,save your reputation and stay away from me.

Saying this he walked passed tae and entered the castle.King J ran to him and hugged him tightly.

King J : oo my son are you alright???

Jungkook : yes father,my car's tire was having some issue.Thats why i was late.

Hoseok came running to jungkook.He was also angry.

Hoseok : why you are so careless jungkook? Where is your phone???

Jungkook : it was switched off hyung,i forgot to switch it On after the meeting.

Queen K and King K also reached there along with there son.Tae also entered inside.

Queen : well as he is back now we should discuss about marriage

Jungkook : what marriage?

Queen K scoffed

Queen : your and prince tae's marriage,as the news is leaked about your dating and all.We can't risk our reputation

Jungkook glared at him

Jungkook : i am not marrying him,you guys can go back tomorrow

All of the Kim family was shocked,but the most shocked person was kim Taehyung.He can't believe that jungkook is rejecting him in front of everyone.

Hoseok : jungkook you are not in right state of mind.Go have rest and then we will discuss that

Jungkook : no i will not marry him,thats final!!!

Taehyung was furious but he controlled his anger in front of everyone.

Hoseok : JUNGKOOK!!!

he shouted at young prince,for the first time.This caused jungkook's eyes to fill with tears.

Jungkook : why are you yelling-

Hoseok : ENOUGH!! GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW,WE WILL DISCUSS THIS TOMORROW MORNING!

Everyone flinched every time hoseok shouted

By now jungkook was crying,he looked at his father one last time before dashing towards his room,followed by jimin and jin.

King J : hoseok why did you shout on him?

He asked in an angry tone

Hoseok : father he sometimes acts so immaturely and you never scolded him for that.This is not just a marriage now.Its about ours and Kim's reputation.

King J scoffed and left from there.

Queen K : you did the right thing Prince hoseok

Ignoring queen's words hoseok also left for his room.Taehyung went to his room.He was frustrated.He was angry at hoseok for yelling at Jungkook,but also he was angry at Jungkook's selfishness,well jungkook is being selfish according to tae only.He still have to confront jungkook about switching his phone Off.

Meanwhile in jungkook's room

He changed his clothes after taking bath,now he was sitting in front of mirror while jimin was blowing hair dryer in his hair.Jin was standing right beside then.jungkook was silently crying, because his hyung shouted at him for the first time.

Jin : relax kookie,we are with you

Jungkook nodded still sniffling.After 1 hour jimin left the room for some work jungkook is wearing silk night suit and he was laying in jin's lap.His eyes was red from all the crying and nose was red.Soon a knock was heard.

Jin : come in

It was tae

Jin : you need anything ?

He asked Rudely

Tae : your son is crying Continuously

Jungkook sat up and his back was facing jin

Jungkook : hyung you should go i will be alright

Jin : are you sure kook??

Jungkook nodded
Jin got up and left the room leaving tae and jungkook alone.Tae locked the room.

Tae : where were you??

He asked blankly

Jungkook stood up and faced tae

Jungkook : it shouldn't concern you

Tae inhaled sharply to control anger

Tae : jungkook don't test my patience

Jungkook : i said it doesn't-

He was yanked towards tae by a strong grip on his arm.Now tae held him From back,his arm around jungkook's waist tightly.Jungkook's back was pressed on tae's chest.

Jungkook : l-let me go taeee!!!!

He wriggled to get out of the strong grip

Tae : where were you?

Jungkook : i will not tell you!!!!i am not answerable to you

Tae held jungkook's hair tightly and yanked his head back exposing his neck.Jungkook hissed in pain

Tae : now here is the thing,you asked enwoo for help.He did this bullshit with your consent.You will have to marry me whether you like it or not.You not only put your father's reputation on risk but also my family's.Now i am asking you last time where were you??!!!

Jungkook whimpered,his eyes was filled with tears.

Jungkook : Car had a problem on the way,we had to stop to repair that.

Tae : see that was simple,now be a good boy and Don't do anything stupid on breakfast tomorrow.You will agree to marriage.

Jungkook : you were not like that w-when we were in university

He said with so much hurt in his voice.

Tae : you were also not like that, doing whatever you want without asking me

Jungkook : l-let goo!

Tae let jungkook go

Tae : i didn't come to your state for all this drama, wedding will happen as soon as possible.I have other work to do

He came near jungkook and kissed his eyes and then cheeks softly

Tae : i love you so much always remember that,i was tolerating everything for a very long time since we came here.Now I don't have much capacity left so be a good boy and say yes to marriage tomorrow.Understood?

Jungkook nodded

Tae pecked him one last time and left.Jungkook fell on floor,he started crying.

What happened to his peaceful life....