It took about seven tries, as well as some bruises here and there, but Enola was finally riding a bike. As Enola finished her third round of riding her bike around the room, Sherlock took her into his arms and picked her up. "Look at my little girl!" Sherlock exclaimed, Enola laughing as he began to kiss her around her face. "Papa, let's tell Uncle John!" Enola said, Sherlock nodding and carrying her up the stairs back to their apartment.

However, when Sherlock opened the door, he saw that no one was in it (Well, besides him and his daughter of course). Sherlock put Enola down, having just remembered that Watson was out for the moment. Sherlock than noticed Enola's frown, Sherlock smiling at her and ruffling her white hair. "It's okay, we'll surprise him when he gets back!" Sherlock reassured, Enola slowly nodding as her adoptive father pressed a kiss on her forehead. Though, as if on cue, Ms. Hudson entered the room with a smile on her face.

"Auntie, I learned how to ride a bike!" Enola exclaimed, Ms. Hudson happily clapping her hands and saying "You did? You're an incredibly smart girl!". Enola giggled, soon noticing Watson come out from behind Ms. Hudson and asked "Your rode a bike?". Enola squealed in happiness when she saw Watson, hugging his legs and nodding excitedly as he laughed. "Oh yeah...I got someone I want to show you." Watson said, Enola releasing him and watching as a honey blonde haired woman with dark blue eyes stood at Watson's side.

"I want you to meet Mary Morstan, who is a governess for Mrs. Forrester." Watson said, a small blush now on his face as Mary softly smiled at Enola, "And.....my fiancée.". When Sherlock and Enola heard that, they both widen their eyes and looked at Mary and Watson In shock.

"Huh?" was the only thing that came out of their mouths.....

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ms. Hudson served Mary tea, Watson was about done revealing how he and Mary met. Mrs. Forrester was someone that Sherlock solved a case for two months ago, and Mrs. Forrester invited him and Watson over for dinner. Enola was with a fever that day, and Sherlock wanted to stay with her until she got better, making Watson be the only one who went. Enola was eating a piece of cake when she heard Watson recount the meeting, asking him "Did you fall in love with her at first sight?". Watson blushed extremely, Mary laughing a bit while he asked "Why do you ask?".

"Because Princesses and Princes always fall in love with each other at first sight!" Enola happily told him, Watson chuckling and saying "Yeah....it was kind of like that.". Sherlock, who was sitting away from the table, drummed his fingers on his lap and asked Mary "And what else did you come here for?". The four at the table all looked at Sherlock, Ms. Hudson saying "Sherlock! You can't just blurt that out!". Watson than half heartedly smiled at Sherlock, telling him "She's just a bit nervous-" but was interrupted by Mary. "John..." Mary said, a frown on her face, "Mr. Holmes is correct.".

Watson looked at Mary, Mary sadly smiling and said "However, I feel as though it will sound as a brazen request now.". Sherlock just sat up on his chair, telling Mary to go ahead. Mary sighed, taking out a box and opening it to reveal six shiny white pearls. Enola looked at them in awe, having never saw something so beautiful as them. "These pearls started arriving out of the blue once per year, each one on the same day six years ago." Mary explained, Sherlock taking the postage slip and noticing that there wasn't a sender's name on it. "Can you walk me through the order of events?" Sherlock asked, Mary nodding but at first having to tell him about her father.

Mary said that ten years ago, her father sent her an telegram that her father had retuned from the army on home leave, and wanted to see her at the hotel he was staying at. But, when Mary arrived, the only thing there was his bags. "His whereabouts are still unknown to this day..." Mary muttered, Enola softly frowning at the tale. Sherlock asked Mary "Why do you think the pearls are connected to your father's disappearance?". Mary telling him "Not long ago, I found out that while my father was stationed in India, he was close to someone in his regiment named Major Sholto.". "I thought that he knew something, but soon discovered that he passed away six years ago.". 

Sherlock than said  "I see, the pearls began arriving six years ago, so you believe that they must be connected.". Mary nodded, pleading to Sherlock "Please....would you assist me?". Sherlock was quiet for a moment, but eventually said "Alright....I will look into it...".

                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, I'm heading out for a bit." Sherlock said to Enola, Enola sitting on the couch while reading a book. "Where to?" "To see if I can find anything on Major Sholto." Sherlock gave Enola small kiss, telling her "Be good with Ms. Hudson while I'm gone....okay?". Enola nodded, Sherlock softly smiling and putting his forehead on her's. "Will Ms. Mary be okay?" Enola asked, Sherlock saying "Your uncle is staying with her for a bit until we solve this, so she will.".

Sherlock pulled away from Enola, leaving the apartment. Enola sighed, looking at the cover of the book she had. The cover had a snow white bunny on it, and for some reason.....it gave Enola a feeling of warmth inside her. Just than, without Enola noticing, she felt a cloth with an odd odor cover her mouth. Once Enola smelt the aroma of the odor, she felt herself going sleepy. "What?" Enola thought, her eyes soon beginning to close and take her into a deep sleep.

 Before she closed her eyes and was engulfed in darkness, the last thing she was the smirking face of a man who whispered to her

"Goodnight....

.......Sunflower~"

                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sherlock and Watson came back to their apartment after solving Mary's case, they saw that Ms. Hudson was frantically looking for something in it. "Ms. Hudson?" Sherlock asked, Ms. Hudson looking at him with a worried expression, "What happened?". "....I can't find Enola." Ms. Hudson said, Sherlock and Watson going into shock. "What do you mean?" "I was out for a bit, and when I came back I checked in hear to see if Enola was still awake.....but I can't find her anywhere!".

Sherlock tried to process this, sitting down on the couch while Watson suggested to Ms. Hudson that they go to Scotland Yard. Sherlock didn't hear what the two were saying, his mind a blank for the first time. Than, Sherlock noticed that a letter was on the table with a freshly grown sunflower right next to it. Sherlock picked it up, opening it and reading what it said. 

"If you want to see her again, come find me in my villa~"

At first, Sherlock didn't know who the letter was from......but after seeing the small drawing of a snake on the bottom of the letter, he clutched onto the letter tightly and muttered under his breath "Milverton....".

Sherlock than got off the couch, his fists balled up and knuckles turned white as he began to leave the apartment. Watson and Ms. Hudson saw this, Watson asking him "Where are you going?". Sherlock didn't look back at his partner, only saying to him

"Isn't it obvious?.......I'm going to get my daughter back."