𝗍𝗐𝗈

Mulai dari awal

"I needed them for the decorations and now you destroyed them. Soon the guests will start coming and the decorations will still not be finished. All because of you!" she said, pointing at him. She was already stressed out about the preparations and this just added more stress. "Well that sounds more like a you problem and not my problem." Nandini was getting angrier and angrier the more she talked to this rude stranger and so was Armaan. "I'm glad your phone broke!" she said and looked back down at the flowers.

Sighing, Nandini bent down and started picking up all the flowers because they couldn't magically pick themselves up. As she was picking up the flowers, she could feel an intense gaze on her. She looked up and saw an amused Armaan looking at her. But his face looked cold and arrogant. Squinting her eyes at him, she said, "You were the one who made these flowers fall in the first place. So you should also be picking them up." Armaan understood the meaning of her words but said, "Nah, I'm good." This made her even more angrier. She stood up and shoved the basket in his hands. "You'll be cleaning this up now! Have fun!" she said with a sarcastic smile.

Not letting him oppose, she ran down the stairs without giving him one glance. Armaan was still in shock as he saw her retreating figure. How dare she? How dare she talk to him like that and order him!? "Miss whoever you are, I hope you stay away from this beast or else this beast will destroy you." he muttered, still looking at the way she left.

Nandini, who was now helping with some other decorations, was still in his thoughts. "How could someone be so rude and arrogant? Even his facial expressions were just like his eyes. Dark and emotionless." she thought. "Whatever! I don't want to see or even talk to him."

These two, who had grown immediate hatred towards each other just on their first meet, didn't know what the future had planned for them.

•   •   •   •   •

"Nandini beta, come here." Nandini heard her choti maa. Nandini was now making the final touches before the guests would come. She still wasn't ready but she didn't care. She wanted everything else to be perfect.

Finishing up, Nandini walked over to her choti maa and saw a tall man's back. Ignoring him, she stood next to her choti maa. "Ji choti maa?" "I want you to meet someone. Nandini meet Armaan, Jhanvi's cousin. And Armaan meet Nandini, Jhanvi's childhood best friend, who is like a daughter to me." Nandini looked over where Geeta was looking and her eyes widened. He was the same rude stranger she had bumped into. Nandini's anger rised after seeing him while Armaan's expressions were plain and annoyed.

"He'll be staying here throughout the whole wedding. I just wanted to introduce you to him so you can help him if he needs anything." "Whole wedding? I'm going to go mad if I have to bear this stupid arrogant man for this entire week!" Nandini thought to herself. "Of course this annoying girl had to also be staying here! Now I 100% regret coming here." Armaan thought.

Both of them were looking at each other with hate and were having a staring contest, until they got interrupted by Geeta. "Nandini! You haven't gotten ready yet! Oh god! Hurry up and get ready." Looking down at her attire, Nandini muttered, "I'm not looking that bad." Neither one of them could understand what Nandini had said. "Go! Hurry up and get ready!" "But the prep-" "Don't worry about that. They're almost done anyways."

Nodding her head, she passed Armaan, purposefully hitting him by her shoulder and ran upstairs. He was left in daze after seeing this girl still trying to annoy him. "Armaan beta, you also go and get ready." Geeta spoke, bringing him out of his trance. "Ok." he quickly said and went up the stairs to get ready for the sangeet function.