Y/n and Midoriya simply leaned on the fence as Kirishima looked inside, Y/n almost stumbling and falling backwards as Kirishima gasped. ''Midoriya, L/n, look!''

Kirishima handed Y/n the night vision glasses first. She took a look inside the building, her eyes widening behind the lenses. ''What the fuck?''

She handed them over to Midoriya, who had the same reaction as the other two. ''Nomus?''

- - -

Y/n, very much like her friends, felt like throwing up.

The six students were hiding behind whatever was left of the wall, unsure of what to do. The majority wanted to escape, to let the heroes do their job. They were mere students, mere first years - how were they supposed to fight villains that even the heroes couldn't take on?

No. They weren't here to fight villains, Y/n remembered. They were here to save Bakugo. If that meant getting a few bruises, she didn't mind. Bakugo was important to her and she didn't leave important people behind.

And yet, as she gave herself the internal pep talk, she still couldn't get her body to move.

As Midoriya started to move, Iida grabbed his and Todoroki's shirts, not letting them move an inch more. He'd said he would protect his friends and that was exactly what he would do.

Y/n heard an explosion followed by Bakugo's yell and that seemed to wake her up from her trance. She looked up, though couldn't see anything from the debris except the random lights appearing from Bakugo's explosions as he tried to defend himself. He was surrounded by no less than two villains and he had no chance of escaping on his own.

Y/n wanted to jump out, to go help him, but she couldn't fight the villains. They weren't allowed to, anyway. But how else were hey going to rescue him? They had to think and they had to do it fast.

''Guys, I'll just go grab Bakugo real quick and bring him here and then we can run away.'' It was a stupid plan, one that probably wouldn't work, but what other choice did they have?

''That's too risky, L/n.'' Todoroki shook his head. ''If one of the villains were to take you down, you'd be in as much danger as Bakugo is.''

''Iida! Everyone!''

"Don't even think about it, Midoriya!''

''No! There's a way!''

Midoriya turned to Y/n, determination written all over his face. He had a plan, of course he had. Every day, Y/n was reminded how amazing her classmates were. ''L/n, you're the key to making this plan a success.''

She wasn't sure what Midoriya had in mind, but nodded anyway. If it was going to save Bakugo, she was all in. ''What do I have to do?''

- - -

Y/n's fingers were twitching badly as she stood on Kirishima's left with Iida on his right. She tried to hold in all the energy she'd managed to generate in the small amount of time they had, keeping her eyes closed for extra concentration.

She felt like she was going to explode.

Once Midoriya gave them the go, Kirishima broke through the wall with his hardening and Todoroki created a huge ice slide and Iida grabbed Kirishima and L/n, speeding up the platform.