Y/n:"hey,leave my hand!"

He grabbed my hand even tighter

"Just stand up and follow me"

Y/n:"no!"

"Stand up!!"

Y/n:"no,I don't want to come with you"

He made me stand up but i did not want to move so he picked me up then took me to an empty

Y/n:"put me down!"

He let's good me then was holding a knife by her throat

Y/n:"W...What did I do"

He was pulled the knife away from my throat

Y/n:"what's did I do !?!?!"

"Keep quite"

Yoongi's POV

Me and the boys(Bts)were about to go to y/n when we saw someone by her ,he was yelling at her , telling her to get up and follow him ,she did not do it so he picked her up,I was going to go and help her but Jimin stopped me

Jimin:"don't interfere ,it could be a personal thing"

I listened to him and did not go but then the guy that was yelling at y/n took her ,I then walked after them without them knowing I'm following them .

I saw he took her in a classroom ,when he closed the door I ran and placed my ear against the door .

I heard what he said to her and it sounded like she was scared ,she was yelling ,I soon got angry and opened the door to see him with a knife in his hand .

Y/n:"yo..Yoongi"

I took y/n's hand then stood in front of her so he could not hurt her.

The guy looked at me and told me to move but i did not move.
"Move away ,you idiot!"

I once again did not move. That guy got angry that I did not move so he punched me.

I took y/n by the hand then took her out the classroom.

The bell soon rang and we went to class .

When class was finished ,was it home time.

we were out the school I asked her if Ivan walk with her to the hotel and she said yes.

Y/n's POV

When we were in front of the hotel , Yoongi said bye then was going to go but I took his hand.

Y/n:"Yoongi,can you stay for a while?"

Yoongi:"yeah"

I let go of his hand and we went to my apartment.we went in and I told him to sit on the couch .

He sat down and looked around.i quickly went to get a plaster because there was blood on his cheek .

I came to him and handed the plaster to him

Yoongi:"can you put the plaster on?"

Y/n:"ye..Yeah"

I helped him put the plaster on then I said sorry that he had to get punched because not me.

Yoongi:"it's not your fault but why did you go with him?,do you know him?,what would have happened if I did not come?"

Y/n:"I did not want to go with him,I don't know him but he wanted to hurt me ,I don't know what would have happened if you did not come but I'm happy you did come"

I smiled at him then huge him ,I soon let go of him then looked at him

Yoongi:"what is it ,why are you looking at me like that?"

Y/n:"c...Can I ask you a question?"

Yoongi:"yes,you can ask me anything"

Y/n:"why are you so quite at school?"

Yoongi:"I focus on my work,so on lunch time I don't talk that much"

Y/n:"okay ,and why do you always want to walk with me to the hotel?"

Yoongi :"I....I don't want you to get lost or get hurt"

Y/n:"okay ,so you going to be walking with me to the hotel everyday after school?"

Yoongi:"yeah,oh...Sorry but I have to go home before the others worry about me"

Y/n:"okay,bye"

Yoongi:"bye"

When he left I went to bed and went to sleep.

Author
Hi you guys ,I hope it's not boring ,it will be getting Interesting.