Ch.4

Author's pov

Ranveer is running like crazy, he is sweating badly but the smile on his face is worth seeing. His backpack is full of her favorite chocolate on his back but still, there are few in his hands also. He looks around for a taxi or lift but it's 4:00 AM.

Uber is not responding to the call But he cannot delay in any way to meet his Shagun …. His life, so he starts running while searching for a taxi.

The happiness on his face is worth seeing. He takes a deep breath and looks around again. When he can't find a taxi, he starts running again with his full energy.

After running for 1:30 hours, he is standing right in front of Shagun's house. It is now 5:30 AM. He knows very well that no one is going to get up before 7:00 AM.

He immediately climbs the wall of the bungalow and jumps in silently. He is very well versed in every place in this house. He immediately comes to the back where the window of Shagun's room opens.

He smiles widely, immediately starts climbing the tree whose branch is nearby to her window. Ranveer climbs the tree in Swift's motion as he is very experienced and immediately jumps inside through the window and sees Shagun is in deep slumber.

Ranveer smiles widely and moves towards Shagun with very slow steps, his eyes fixed on Shagun's face. In her sleep, her duvet fell from her body. He took the duvet and covered her properly.

He immediately sits beside her without disturbing her sleep and just looks at her silently.

After an hour Shagun turns in her sleep lazily and her hand touches someone's hand she immediately opens her eyes then smilingly again closes her while murmuring.

"Good dream…. I miss him so much… "

Ranveer smiles at her and tugs her hair behind her ear, she immediately holds his hand and again opens her eyes while holding his hand and blinks her eyes several times.

Ranveer is also watching her act silently while suppressing his laughter, she immediately pinch his hand. He hurls with the intensity of pinching and says softly.

"Kiddo …. It's really me …. I am here."

Sangun immediately gets up and starts jumping on her bed. Ranveer laughs at her act but quickly holds her and places a finger on her lips and whispers in her ear.

"Don't shout…. Otherwise, everybody gathers here….. "

She looks at him innocently and places both hands on her mouth and shakes her head after making a little pout.

Ranveer holds Shagun's hand nicely and looking into her eyes asks her.

"Now tell me what exactly happened… ?"

She again sits next to Ranveer and starts telling him everything as is her habit as usual without missing a single thing.

Ranveer is also listening very carefully to her words. After a while, he looks at his watch and puts his hand on her mouth again to keep her shut, Showing his watch and says.

"Time to study …. your teacher must have come now you should be ready…. "

She bowed down her face and told him softly in a sad voice.

"But I want to talk to you. There are lots of things I want to tell you. I know very well you are going very soon and I don't know when you will come back again."

He lovingly cups her face in both his hands and looking into her eyes says to her with so much love.

"Whenever you want to meet me, all you have to say on the phone is that you want to meet me, no matter how many problems I have to face but I will come to meet you immediately."