(6) Dec 2, 2019 - Is This Real?, plus 3D, 4D, & 5D

Start from the beginning

We are kind of your "inner self". But we also have our "inner selves" that are more present in maybe the 6th, 7th, and higher dimensions. And you would need to be in that realm to see us as figments of your imagination.

You don't really need to worry about that. Occasionally, yes, you will get into those realms. In some of the things you have listened to recently, there has been talk about how more people on this planet are maintaining their 3rd Dimensional physical body, but moving their minds (their ego and soul) into a 5th Dimensional reality.

Now, I know you don't understand this. Maybe we can try to explain it.

~~~~~~~~~

THE 4th DIMENSION

The 4th Dimension, as you know, is basically the dream dimension. It is where most, but not all, of your dreams take place, at least the ones that you remember. Those are in the 4th Dimension. You remember them because they are very similar to the 3rd Dimension.

There is a time aspect. There is a space aspect. You move from one place to the next. You have a sequence of experiences, you have a sequence of encounters, that are similar to the time-space reality in the 3rd Dimension.

There is a high degree of creativity that is allowed in the 4th Dimension -- of creating your own reality simply by thinking it into being. However, for the vast majority of those of you in the 3rd Dimension, when you dream, you basically accept what is presented to you. You do not have the skills yet, the awareness yet, to bring that intentionality into those dreams. So, that is the 4th Dimension.

~~~~~~~~~

THE 5th DIMENSION

The 5th Dimension is the next level. It is when you are intentional, when you are lucid. It is when you are lucid and you have that intentionality to say, as you did in your dream last week, "I want to go home. I'm just going to fly home. So I'm going to take the car that I have here, and shrink it down, and stick it in my pocket -- shrink it down in size and shrink it down in weight." When you have that kind of lucidity and that kind of ability to have intentions, then you are entering more into the 5th Dimension. The 5th Dimension is similar to the 4th Dimension, but it has a greater degree of self-awareness and self-intentionality.

And so, most of us, who are speaking to you, are primarily grounded in the 5th Dimension. It is kind of dreamlike, but at the same time, it is also one of a relatively strong ego awareness, as you have in the 3rd Dimension, and intentionality.

Those are some of the differences between the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Dimensions.

~~~~~~~~~~

So, back to your question: How can you know?

Well, you can never truly know. Because you, like everyone else, is Source, is All-That-Is. And so, when we bring information forward to you in this format, that information is available to you, and at any time. Actually, you block it most of the time because the way your neurology is structured in this 3rd Dimension, you have limited capacity to know All-That-Is. You have to know it in just a certain way because that is the way it works in the 3rd Dimension -- because of the rules that you have agreed to in entering the 3rd Dimension.

But it is all there. There is nothing that we can say that you will not be able to say, "I knew that". Because you do "know that". You have known that because we are you, of course. And you are directly a part of All-That-Is. And so, you actually know everything. It is just that in your dimension it is hard to access that when you are not channeling or tapping into your intuition – talking, listening, or feeling your inner voices.

So, this channeling exercise is going to be very helpful to you. We highly recommend that you continue doing what you are doing every other day. Just sit down for a short period of time and tap into one of your inner voices, one of us.

Because, with time and practice, you will (and I think this will happen with you very soon) be able to tap into us at any time during the day. No matter what you are doing, if you have a question, you are going to learn, you are going to find a way, to access us. Because we are there, we are always there. And we are always available. And we are always willing.

And we always actually do give you guidance. But you will be able to tap into it in an even stronger and clearer fashion, using what in common parlance in your reality people refer to as intuition. But you know it is more than that. You know that it is your higher, your inner, your greater, your bigger entity who knows, who is more directly involved, in creating the realities you are experiencing.

And because of that, we can give you more guidance. Because we can see the bigger picture, which your individual ego cannot. We can see the different probabilities, different outcomes of different choices, different decisions that you may make at any point in time. And we can give you some guidance as to perhaps, what might be in your better interest, based on the goals of your individual self.

Okay. That's enough for now. This is Joshua and your group (you might want to find a different name because somebody else has already taken that name), trying to answer your question in one of the best ways we think we can at this point in time.

We love you, Alan.

ME: I love you too, Joshua, all of you. Thank you. Namaste.

~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: A very common issue for people who channel is trusting that their experience is real. This is what I was feeling. I felt as though I knew everything that was being said. In fact, I did not. But it felt that way – and it still does, even after two years. The response from Joshua to my question resonated well with me at the time and still today.

Perhaps the main issue is what my state of consciousness is when I ask the question, "is this real?". The lower my consciousness is, the more different it will be from my Higher Self/Guides. The higher my consciousness (or vibration) is, the more similar it will be. That makes sense from what I have heard about how the spiritual dimensions work.

So, it is a good thing that I feel like I know all this stuff that I am being told. I know it, but at the same time, I don't know it. I know it intellectually – it makes logical sense to me. But I don't know all of it on a day-to-day living level. But that is OK. I am here to experience the 3rd Dimension, and forgetting our true nature is an important part of that. At least that is my story at the present time.

The definitions of the 4th and 5th Dimensions given by Joshua are interesting. The difference between them is not one that I included in my article, "The One Most Complete Guide to Spiritual Dimensions of Reality". I wrote that article in July 2020 and had forgotten this channeling by that time. After putting this chapter together, I added his definition to that article.

The "External Link" below takes you to my Spiritual Dimensions article, which is based on several months of collecting different descriptions and definitions of those dimensions.