(4) Nov 27, 2019 - Fragmentation & Integration

I still have a bad cold, and I think this channeling made it worse. I did not ask any questions. Instead, Amelia just started talking about a minute or less after I did my altar routine. At certain parts, especially when she got excited, I started swaying as I attuned to her energy.

This is a close transcript of what Amelia said. I turned on my cell phone recorder as soon as I felt someone was going to come through. But my phone's location next to me was poor, so I could not make out some passages. I did my best to guess what was said in some places. I also edited the grammar to make the reading easier to follow.

~~~~~~~~~

11/27/19, Wednesday, 6:00 pm, (about 20 minutes)

Channeling #4 - Voice Channeling with Amelia - Seeking Value Fulfillment through Fragmentation & Integration

[Brackets and italics indicate text that I added when initially writing this channeling in 2019.]

~~~~~~~~~

THE FEMININE SIDE

You still need to clear your mind so I can come through. My name is Amelia. I am a friend of Josh. I work with Josh. Sometimes in the past you thought that I was Amy, but actually, the being you thought was Amy is actually a whole series of female entities within your being who work your female side, which you have been many times in your parallel [past, current, and future] personalities.

We think that is probably somewhat evident to you, as you tap more into those feminine intuitions. At least they are considered feminine in the belief systems of your current reality that place greater value on the scientific masculine and less value on the intuitive feminine. But you already know that. What you are seeking is, in fact, the more feminine.

[Steve Rother and "The Group", who he channels, said (on Youtube) that Nov 23, 2019, was a pivotal day. That was because, on that day, the planet Earth crossed wires in some way with the planet Argon. Argon is a feminine-dominated planet, and therefore more intuition-centered. Earth is a masculine-dominated planet. Each needs the energy from the other to bring them into better balance.]

It [the feminine] has always been there and was one of the reasons for your life struggles in your teenage years because you had that presence. In those years, the samsara (mirage) of your waking dream reality, as you call it, was very strong because your "self" was still developing. In that time of your life, you were required to learn about physical reality -- not necessarily required, but you had agreed to come into this reality fully and completely to learn that.

~~~~~~~~~

AWAKENING

That is why most of you erase all memories of the other lives that you brought with you to this life -- what you call "past lives". But they can also be future lives that influenced the decision to be born into this particular existence. It is because you wanted to play the game so much. You wanted to get the most that you can out of this life.

And that is true of every being on this planet. That's true for every entity on this planet. That is true for every animal and plant, and every part of every animal and plant. That is true for every cell and every atom in this reality. It is what Seth [channeled by Jane Roberts] calls "value fulfillment". They are seeking the highest value fulfillment, the highest experience that is possible in this waking reality.

That is why you, and others like you, have this desire to "awaken" -- because awakening is one of the highest levels of consciousness in this reality.