Christmas- Sarah Paulson

I'm sorry I keep doing Sarah Paulson one shots but I literally love her so so here is the third Sarah story lmfao-

You are going to be spending Christmas alone sadly because your parents live in England and you are living in New York. It's Christmas Eve and you are sitting on your sofa scrolling through Instagram where you see your favourite actress of all times, Sarah Paulson if you hadn't guessed already, has posted a picture of her and Holland. As Holland is her partner you assume the description is going to say something about spending Christmas together but instead it says that they have broken up but are still friends and Holland is moving to another part of America. You feel quite sorry for Sarah so you send her a DM.

Y/n_Y/l/n- Hey Sarah, I have just heard the bad news and I'm so sorry you and Holland haven't worked out the way you hoped, all the best of luck, Y/n

You send her the message obviously not at all expecting a reply as she is a famous celebrity and you are basically a nobody (sorry guys lol). You turn on your TV and go into Netflix and started watched the next episode of 'Ratched' until you hear your phone vibrate and you see that Sarah in fact did reply to your message.

MsSarahCatharinePaulson- Hello darling! Thank you for this very sweet message and I just wanted to say that I am doing alright and me and Holland are still friends so don't panic! Anyways thank you very much you are too kind.

If I said you were shocked that would be a huge understatement, in fact you were pretty much crying in excitement and couldn't believe that your celebrity crush had just replied to your DM. You decided that you were going to go to a bar for the countdown to Christmas since a few of your friend were also going and you were very much single and you weren't living with your parents or anyone else either. 

It was 11pm so you got up and put on a black suite with a white laced bra underneath and some back shoes and socks to go with the look and you left your hair down, got your keys, phone and purse and locked the front door. The bar was only 5 minutes away so you can easily walk there. When you got to the bar there was loads of people there and you noticed a familiar looking woman sat down on a chair at the bar alone.

 She was wearing a floaty red dress and had her hair down in a bob, she looked so pretty and you felt bad about her sitting alone so you went up and sat next to her.

Y/n- Hi are noticed you sitting alone, I hope you don't mind me joining you

The woman turned around and that was when you realised who it was, IT WAS SARAH PAULSON OH MY GOLLY GOSH. 

Sarah- Oh no dear of course I don't mind you sitting here!

Y/n- Oh my god I am the girl who DM you like an hour ago

Sarah- Oh my god Y/n no way it's so great to finally meet you and thank you very much for that message it really did make my day darling

Y/n- Oh no problem Sarah, so what are you doing here then?

Sarah- Well you know I'm lonely now so I decided to meet some people here to countdown for Christmas, what about you?

Y/n- The exact same thing Sarah, my parents are in England and I don't have a girlfriend either so yeah that's basically the reason

Sarah- Oh well then we have each other now, bartender 2 tequila shots please!

You both laugh and take your shots then you both talk for the next half an hour before it's time for the 10 second countdown. Sarah took you hands in hers and you both faced each other and made eye contact.

Everone- 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, MERRY CHRISTMAS 

At that you and Sarah locked lips and it was the most magical moment ever, the kiss tasted of fruits and it was so sweet and her lips were very soft and gentle, capturing yours perfectly in hers and fit together perfectly like jigsaw puzzle pieces. You both pulled apart and stared into each others eyes.

Sarah- Can I get your number darling?

Y/n- Of course, here

You give her your phone and she gives you hers

Sarah- Password?

Y/n- 1974

Sarah- My birthday year I see darling

Y/n-Hehe, your password?

Sarah- Don't have one just swipe up

Y/n- That's not good someone can easily get into your phone you need a password to keep it safe okay?

You put in your numbers then she asks if you can put your birthday year into her phone as her password so you did and you gave each others phones back. 

Sarah- Let's go home, to my home

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE REST YOU WHORES K LOVE YOUS BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE