-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟛 N𝕖-

Start from the beginning

They could feel the heat of passion and desire rising inside them, their cheeks were blushing, their lips were warming up against one another especially with their tongues occasionally visiting each other's sultry caverns.

Of course they had to take breathers even if they want to stay connected. Beomgyu needs it most since his breathing has been unstable. Being with Taehyun just made him forget about it.

~~~

With the kiss alone, they knew that they're strongly into each other, they knew that having distance between them is close to impossible and they knew that they can pursue their relationship.

Even now that they ceased their make-out, they couldn't stop giving each other innocent and loving pecks on the lips and cheeks.

"By the way Taehyun" Beomgyu had their fingers intertwined and kissed his cheek, as it rapidly became a natural thing to do, before saying "You look cuteee~ that's my outfit right?"

Taehyun nodded with a shy smile before leaning his chest against Beomgyu's and looking up at him "I feel so comfy in it since it's yours~" The older gave his nose a poke "Keep it, it fits you so well.."

Taehyun got attached to it already but he still wanted to make sure that Beomgyu is okay with him keeping it.
"Of course! And you know Taehyun, I can't wait to live permanently with you on Earth.."

Taehyun's lips curved into a guilty smile "I'm sorry that you have to leave your home planet..."

"You think I mind? I'll be happy wherever you are even in a dumpster!" The younger giggled at this response, honestly he's been feeling so euphoric.. Real Beomgyu is actually just like BG he just needed to open up a bit and Taehyun couldn't be more glad... They don't need to retrieve his memories, he's fine as he is.. And they get to remain as each other's berries, symbolised by their matching gemstones.

Beomgyu tilted his head to the side and looked down a little, noticing the little diamond ring adorning Taehyun's pinky. He then looked back into his eyes "Oh my gosh! And I really want to marry you for real this time! Fast, that way we'll be recognised forever as a couple... Plus marriage isn't a thing on Umyria, another reason for me to live on Earth with you~"

"Beomgyu..."

The aforementioned pouted a little, Taehyun's voice gave the impression that he doesn't seem too thrilled "What, you don't want to? Is it because of my arm..? I know having a husband with an arm like this isn't the best-"

Taehyun softly slapped him "It's not because of your arm, I think your little arm is cute.. And of course I wanna get married to you." Beomgyu blushed and immediately looked away, unknowingly giving access to his cheek as Taehyun kissed it "I never told you but..." He adapted a sadder tone "Same-sex marriage in South Korea isn't le...."

Beomgyu looked back at him with an innocent confused face, Taehyun's heart clenched a little. He shouldn't ruin it. So the boy just shook his head with a soft smile "I mean that we shouldn't rush it, we're still young~"

"Okay... I'll wait as long as it takes.. I like you so much" Beomgyu made a giggle also known as Taehyun's favourite sound. Endeared, Taehyun cupped his cheeks "Same.. Even if we're not married we promise to always be together right?"

"Yes promise." They were about to share a kiss but then the sudden obnoxious knocking that resonated on the door made them jump away from each other.

~~☽~~

Blushing, the two guys shyly waved at Dr Froth who had walked inside.