-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟛 N𝕖-

Start from the beginning

"Awww ahaha.." Taehyun kept making little giggles and Beomgyu felt like melting at his cuteness.

"Hyung, your cyborg self made tutorials for you!"
There are like 10 different cards, Taehyun briefly showed them to him. "They're adorable right?"

"Ehh?!!" Beomgyu felt embarrassed even though he doesn't remember making those. "Why was I like this?!"

Still a giggling mess, Taehyun kept the notebook along with the cards on the bed then approached the umyrien. Now there's almost no space between them. "You know what that means!"

"N-no.." He blushed at the proximity

Taehyun pointed at his cheek where his dimple is "You can only be my boyfriend if you kiss my cheek now!"

"EH?!" Beomgyu's heart somersaulted.

"Come on~" The younger teased, as he started poking him all over which made ticklish-Beomgyu giggle nonstop. "You used to do that all the time!"

"Fine! I-It's not hard at all anyway......"

Satisfied that he won, Taehyun gave him a cocky smile before pointing back at his cheek. Beomgyu gulped, he felt nervous over this tiny gesture of affection. 'Come on you slept with him for crying out loud! This is nothing!"

Heart beating more and more, his eyes closed and his lips slowly puckered as he leaned in to give his cheek a kiss.

Taehyun waited for the right moment to immediately turn his head and have Beomgyu capture his lips instead!

...

The second he felt those soft plush pair of lips pressing against his own, Beomgyu's nerves immediately sent this message to his brain. Resulting in Beomgyu internally freaking out with his heart racing over the fact that they're actually locking lips.

But not for long since Taehyun pulled away smirking "Ah sorry, my neck was hurting~"
He giggled, amused that he got Beomgyu all flustered and blushing.

After receiving no spoken reaction from the older, Taehyun started to feel apologetic..

"I should've taken things slower.. I'm sorr—" Beomgyu suddenly grabbed his collar, during this second Taehyun thought it might end in a not-so-positive way but that theory was immediately silenced as Beomgyu proceed to kiss him hard.

Taehyun's breath hitched in shock, it didn't take time for his cheeks to rival how pink Beomgyu's were already. He didn't know real Beomgyu was the daring type and now he finds this really attractive. He mirrored his lips movement almost instantly and as the older drew him in even more, deepening the kiss, Taehyun soon got so lost in the pleasuring feeling that he had longed for so much.

When Taehyun had kissed Beomgyu, the latter instantly craved for more and didn't hesitate to get that.
Those lips felt so familiar somehow, no doubt that he kissed them in the past. This kiss right now doesn't even feel foreign at all.

Beomgyu had his hand resting on Taehyun's cheek, caressing it slowly with his thumb. He's always been a good kisser but his skills by some means skyrocketed, Taehyun was letting out tiny sounds of pleasure as Beomgyu was softly sucking his lip. He can't get enough of Taehyun, he wished he had his two arms so can feel him better.

As if Taehyun read his mind, he made a little jump making him float briefly upwards before straddling Beomgyu's waist with his legs. The older smirked against his lips as he placed his hand under Taehyun's bottom for support while the younger put his hands on his shoulders. Since the gravity is low, Beomgyu doesn't have to use a lot of strength to carry his boyfriend and they easily continued their sensual kiss but in a more intimate position.