love isn't real... or is it?

TW: slight mention of getting touch without consent!

"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔
𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅, 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆"

-𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕

𝓣he sun was rising slowly in the sky, starting another day.

you groand and hide your face into your pillow, turning away from the sunlight. like ignoring the sun would stop starting the new day.

sometimes you just wished you could stop the time and sleep as much as you want. not because you were tired, actually you were tired. you were mentally exhausted. the only time that your mind would stop overthink was when you were sleep. that's why you liked it. it was a way to escape the reality. of course it wasn't healthy but you had other unhealthy habits in your life too. having one more wasn't that bad. at least it was your opinion.

you looked at the big clock that was on your wall. it was 8 a.m. a bit late for you to wake up. you knew your father will come to wake you up and blame you anytime.

 you knew your father will come to wake you up and blame you anytime

your bedroom

as you wanted to get up your gaze moved to the book that you were reading that was on your nightstand. it was a romance book. Edenbrooke!

you grabbed the book and flipped through pages. you wanted to read it but you couldn't. these romance books used to make you happy but now they just made you angry.

in your entire life you always wanted a relationship like those that happenes in stories. but all you got in your days in Beauxbatons was those stupid boys that love just meant a word with four letters to them.

you were starting to refuse there's even a love in this cruel world. maybe it was just a big joke that just was real in stories. no. you couldn't give up that soon. you knew one of your friends that was married now with a boy that was dating with since they were fourteen and they were still together. in love with eachother, more than ever.

"you know those books don't get you anywhere."

you turned around and saw your father that was leaning against the door.

"good morning, dad." you greeted him, ignoring what he said.

"good morning, y/n. didn't you forget that we have guest tonight?"