"Come here" Sana's voice was gentle and seductive that make Tzuyu's heart trembled.

In a second, she joined Sana at the shower, her clothes started soaking wet. Sana kissed her softly and smooth, she responded it. She bit Sana's lower lip hungrily, she took off her clothes with Sana's help. The water still running at the top of their heads. Tzuyu is naked now.

She wrapped her arms around Sana's small waist and leave no gap between their bodies, the affection between them electrified their lustful body.

"I-i missed you..." Tzuyu gasped. Her tongue is now traveling to Sana's body, Sana whimpered for the hot sensation she felt.

"I-i m-missed y-you too" she moaned.

She lift Tzuyu's face and kissed her, she's more aggressive this time. Sana sucked Tzuyu's swollen lips and extended her tongue to Tzuyu's mouth.

Tzuyu cupped Sana's breasts and squeeze it softly, Sana was moaning softly.

She put pressure on Tzuyu's body with hers and pushed her against the glass behind and pinned her arms.

Sana smirked in triumph. She teased Tzuyu with a smacked kiss.

Tzuyu looked at her, confused.

"Let's do this next time, I'm late for school" she uttered yet still seducing Tzuyu.

"Have you forget I'm the great Chou Tzuyu?"

"huh?"

"I ordered the school to suspend the class for a week." she winked.

"Why did you-"

Tzuyu cut her off and pulled her close and kissed her. "I just want to be with you" and kissed Sana again.

They took shower together and fed up their lustful soul for an hour. Even in just a few days without seeing each other it feels like forever. They longed for each other. At the very least they have mutual understanding. They cared for each other.

[Jihyo 21:29] Mina? Sana called me. She invited us for a party.

[Mina 21:30] Really? When?

[Jihyo 21:31] Tomorrow night at six, meeting place is Incheon port. Hehe

[Mina 21:35] Oh I love sea parties. See you.

[Jeongyeon 23:06] Hey Bros, party tomorrow at six, Incheon port, don't be late. Bring your dates.

[Chaeyoung 23:46] Got it!

[Dahyun 02:55] Okay.

Tzuyu's family owned one of the most expensive superyacht in the world, they named it after their company "Chounwa". The yacht feature a 6 VIP bedroom, guest suites, a club setting, swimming pool, movie theater and a helipad.

Sana was fetched by Jihyo with Tzuyu's permission. Chaeyoung is with Mina, Dahyun brought Momo and Jeongyeon with Nayeon.

Chou Tzuyu first came to the yacht to ensure everything all set up before the party. The captain, chefs, bartender and other service crew already there. Bustling around for a perfect party.

The sun is setting, and her friends started coming. First was Dahyun and Momo, their faces went awe how huge and luxurious the yacht is.

Later on, Chaeyoung and Mina arrived. Chaeyoung escorted Mina like a fragile glass.

Jeongyeon with her girlfriend Nayeon and Jihyo and Sana arrived at the same time.

It showed on their faces how amazed they are, to the boat in front of them. Neon lights behind the stairs welcomed them.