𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁

Start from the beginning

Everyone heard y/n before they saw her.

First it was her laughter as she raced on over to Tenshukaku, adorning a bright smile.

"Ahahaha~! I'm gonna kill you~!" y/n exclaimed, "Give me back my Blondie, otherwise I'm going to murder you and every single side character in Inazuma~"

Gorou almost fainted, "Tf is wrong with her!? Is she on drugs or something!?"

Everyone pointed at the Shogun with a simultaneous, "She did it, she took Aether."

Haha, you doomed the poor lady.

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

Aether was in the middle of throwing hands with the Shogun, Ei, with the power of all the people's ambition on his side.

As he was fighting, he was curious as to what kind of ambition y/n had.

Almost as if on cue, the world around the two battling idiots shook and it seemed as though there was some sort of disturbance outside the Plane of Euthymia or whatever it's called.

"OI, LET AETHER GO! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, YOU STUPID ARCHON!!!"

Ah.

That was y/n's voice.

Her voice seemed to be everywhere but Aether concluded that she was in the outside world.

And indeed she was.

Raising her axe to hit the Shogun puppet again while everyone else watched in horror, "LAST CHANCE OR ELSE THE PUPPET'S HEAD COMES OFF!"

Her axe was... definitely going to destroy the puppet. With the Electro from the Gnosis, the Cryo from the Delusion and the enhanced Pyro from y/n's blazing vision all infused into the weapon... the malfunctioning puppet wasn't going to survive that shit.

"Don't give her a chance, do it!" Ryoichi shouted from some unknown source.

"DON'T RUSH ME!"

Ei didn't like that, "NO, WAIT-"

"OFF WITH HER HEAD!" y/n exclaimed before bringing her axe down.

Before she could hit the puppet, she was transported into the same world as Aether.

Having expected this, y/n dropped her axe and ran at Aether to tackle him to the ground with a big warm hug.

"Blondie!" she exclaimed, beaming.

"H-Hey, y/n, not the time!" Aether protested as y/n rubbed her face against his, the blond's face turning red.

Y/n halted to throw Ei a glare, "You! Ringworm or whatever your name is! You're the worst Archon ever! If someone who cared about you, though I doubt someone like that exists, were to see this... they'd disown your idiotic ass!"

Ei was shook, "I-"

"Stfu, I'm talking." y/n said sharply as she got to her feet, "Eternity is what you want, right? What about the people and what they want? You stripped away their ambitions in your pursuit of Eternity, not at all paying mind to how it would affect them!"

"I was helping them, humans have such short lives... they cannot afford to-" Ei tried to speak but y/n's laugh cut her off.

"That's your excuse? Pathetic! You're the cause of their misery you dumbass!" y/n shouted, "So get over act together and give them their Visions back already! Let them leave and return as they please and get to explore the world. If you won't do that much... I may as well just blow up Inazuma!"

"What!?" Ei, Aether and Paimon cried.

"Did I stutter?" y/n scoffed as she approached Ei, staring down the lady fearlessly, "Look here, we mortals like to live our short lives to the fullest. We don't need boneheaded Archons like you getting in our way with your foolish dreams of a neverchanging Nation."

Her voice because less sharp as she relaxed, "I can tell you're an Archon who cares deeply for her people. Enough to try to lead them down a path which will allow them to live peaceful, enjoyable lives without suffering. But in order to achieve that, you'll have to harm the very people your trying to help. You don't want that, do you?"

Ei opened her mouth to reply but no words came out as she processed the Mitachurl's words.

"You... you're right."

Y/n smiled sweetly, "I always am."

Aether inhaled sharply when the hand with the delusion glove on it glowed brightly with the power of Pyro, Cryo and Electro all smashed together.

"But I don't think you get it enough. Besides, a lot of people died and suffered because of your foolish dream~!" y/n chirped before a sneer found its way onto her face, "There's no way in hell I'm letting you off easy for that one...!"

"Y/n, NO!" Paimon shrieked.

Too late.

Y/n sucker-punched the damn Archon.

Time seemed to still for a moment before their surroundings cracked-

Then shattered into a million pieces.

(Hehe)

(Don't know if I put this in here already but here you go)

(I need sleep)

(I need sleep)