𝗛𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗺𝗲, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺

3rd Person POV

Y/n and Ryoichi couldn't go five minutes without trying to kill each other.

Aether couldn't tell if it was because they were both still petty, since one got more attention from Yuuna or if their frighteningly similar personalities naturally just clashed.

"Mister Aether?" Yuuna hummed, tugging on Aether's sleeve to gain his attention, "Now that Yuuna found Ryo, she needs you to help her with one other thing."

"One other thing?" Aether echoed and Yuuna nodded, her expression serious.

"Yes, Yuuna has someone she really cares about. She hasn't known him for very long but he is family nonetheless. He left someone behind and Yuuna wants to find her for him!" Yuuna exclaimed.

"Okay... who did be leave behind?" Aether asked and Yuuna's brows furrowed.

She gestured for the Traveler to come closer and whispered in his ear, "Yuuna heard Aunt Hanae mention that Uncle has a daughter."

"A daughter?" Aether whispered back and Yuuna nodded eagerly.

"Don't tell anyone but Yuuna thinks y/n is the person she's looking for!" Yuuna exclaimed, "She fits the description!"

"Well, if that's the case, why haven't you said anything?" Aether asked the little girl who pursed her lips and looked away, fidgeting a little.

"Yuuna wants y/n to come back to Inazuma too so Uncle won't be sad anymore... but Yuuna knows a lot of people care about y/n and doesn't want them to be sad either..." the child admitted.

Aether was unsure of what to say as Yuuna sighed heavily, hugging her plushie with a conflicted expression.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Jean called from where she stood a distance away.

Oh yeah, they were heading off to investigate. No more relaxing :(

None of this as really relaxing since Aether had to babysit Yuuna, Klee, Y/n, Ryoichi AND Paimon all at the same time.

To make sure Yuuna and Klee didn't get attacked by slimes or something, to make sure Paimon didn't get snatched up by a bird and to prevent the two hot heads from murdering one another.

Speaking of the two hotheads...

"Hey. Where'd y/n and Ryoichi go?" Paimon suddenly asked only for her sentence to be followed by a shriek from the shore far below.

The group of six peered over the edge and simultaneously deadpanned at the sight of y/n and Ryoichi at it again.

The ebony haired boy was narrowly dodging y/n's fiery attacks and was nearly crushed by a boulder y/n threw.

"They're going to kill each other!" Barbara gasped, horrified by the sight.

"Beat his ass, y/n!" Paimon shouted and recieved pointed glares from both Jean and Aether, "Oops... sorry-"

"Stop fighting! Stop it!" Yuuna shouted and began hurrying away to find a safe way down to the shore.

Klee, Barbara and Jean followed quickly, Aether and Paimon close behind.

The got there in time to see Ryoichi practically throw y/n with an angry, "GET OFF OF ME YOU CRAZY WOMAN!"

Y/n was sent flying into the water, screaming at the top of her lungs as she hit the water with a splash and struggled to stay afloat.

"Wtf is she doing splashing around like that, it's annoying!" Ryoichi demanded.

"I CAN'T F***ING SWIM!" y/n shouted back and the boy blinked, surprised.