Chapter Four - Starbucks Phirse?

I parked the car. Zee opened the door and sat in the front seat.
"Hello there." He smiled. I gave him a glare.
"Acha baba. Sorry." Zee grinned, holding his ears. I smacked the back of his head.
"Next time, I'm not going to bother. Just remember that." I said, turning the wheel. Zee laughed.
"Acha theek hai. Where did you come from?" Zee asked.
"Starbucks."
"Starbucks? Alone?"
"Yeah but then I saw some friends." I said. Just then, I started to think of Hussain. Fidu. The way he said it always seemed to make me melt.
"Oye. What's this blushing about?" Zee nudged me.
"Yaar, don't nudge me. We'll have an accident. And I wasn't blushing." I defended. I probably was.
"I'm pretty sure you can't see your own face. But I can see yours and you are blushing. Oh wait no. Don't tell me. Hussain?" Zee guessed. I gaped at him. Luckily I had stopped at a red light.
"How did you know?"
"Um you blush everytime you watch DhoomBros? And you made me watch that Bollywood scenes video 50 times." Zee shook his head. Yeah, I loved that video cause it was mainly Hussain. Hussain. He had such a beautiful name.
"Oh I forgot to tell you! I actually met them!" I grinned.
"Met who? DhoomBros?"
"Yeah! Hussain's in my class. Even Ami has met him cause he was doing an assignment with me." I blabbered.
"Oh acha! No wonder you were blushing so much. But be careful. He may not be the same person he is in the videos." Zee warned.
"Ugh. Protective brother aa gaya." I made a face. Zee pinched my cheek.
"Yes, protective brother will always be here." He smiled. I loved my brother. Zee was a year older than me but he never acted like it. Until I liked some guy. We were so close that I'd always know his crushes and he'd know mine. Including Hussain. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I put it on the Bluetooth in the car.
"Hello?"
"Hey! Where are you?" It was Hussain.
"I'm near some restaurant called the Himalayan Yak or something." I said, looking around. Zee started laughing at the name so I punched him.
"Okay. Even I don't know where that is. I was asking, if you're not busy, can you come back to Starbucks?" He asked. They want me back there? I looked at Zee who nodded.
"Sure. Is it okay if I bring someone?"
"Yeah that's fine. We'll be waiting. Bye." And he cut the call.

Hussain's P.O.V

After spending an hour with these weirdos, I was actually missing Fida.
"Yaar, tu itna chup kyun ho gaya?" Shehry nudged. I shook my head.
"Aise."
"He's missing Fidu." Waqas smirked, putting emphasis on 'Fidu'. I rolled my eyes.
"Oye shut up! She's coming!" I said hurriedly. Everyone looked to the door where Fida was but she didn't enter. Instead she was with some guy. She started to fix his collar and hair. Is that her boyfriend? Fida then entered with the same guy and sat down with us.
"Guys, this is Zahir." Fida smiled. The guy shook our hands.
"Call me Zee." He grinned. Zee started to talk with the others. Fida nudged me.
"What's up? Why are you so quiet?" She whispered. I shook my head.
"I'm not quiet." I argued. Fida rolled her eyes.
"Yaar, you're always in such a bad mood when you're not in school." Fida laughed quietly.
"I am not." I rolled my eyes this time and turned my focus to the conversation Waqas and Zee were having.
"Yeah when I came here I was 2 years old. How about you?" Waqas was saying.
"Yeah I came here when I was one and Fida was born here." Zee smiled. I frowned.
"Are you guys like childhood friends?" I asked. Zee and Fida burst out laughing.
"What?" I asked, confused.
"Zee's my older brother." Fida chuckled. I let out a breath of relief.
"Oh really?" I acted like I didn't care. Wait. Why did I care? She's just a friend. It shouldn't affect me if she had a boyfriend or not.

Fida's P.O.V

After like an hour, I went home with Zee. Zee went to his room while I sat in the living room. My other brother, Fahad entered the room.
"Fahad bhai!" I hugged him. Fahad grinned at me.
"Hey Fidu." He said, letting go and sitting on the couch. I sat down as well. Why did that name remind me of Hussain? Fahad was older than me by 6 years. He lived on campus at university so I didn't see him as much as I saw Zee.
"So when did you arrive? And why didn't I know about this?" I pouted. Fahad laughed.
"I was just missing everyone at home and holidays are coming up, so decided to come early. Plus my exams are done already." Fahad smiled.
"Oh that's awesome!" I grinned. I loved having my siblings at home. It helped me feel so complete.
Later that evening, I sat in the living room with Fahad and Zee while Ami was cooking. Abu was doing some work in his room.
"Fidu, how come you're blushing so much?" Fahad asked me suddenly. I touched my cheeks quickly.
"What do you mean? I'm not blushing." I said. I was thinking of Hussain but I don't know if I was blushing. Fahad and Zee high fived each other. I gaped at them.
"Zee!" I pouted.
"Oye! Zee bhai bol!" Zee grinned.
"Nahi. You don't get that respect. Only Fahad bhai does." I stuck my tongue out at him. Fahad bhai grinned.
"Oh by the way, Zee told me about your boyfriend." Fahad winked. I raised my eyebrows.
"I don't even know about my boyfriend and you two know? Mere khawbon mein jo aaye, aake mujhe chere jaa ke. Usse kahon kabhi samne to aayein." I sang. Zee and Fahad cracked up.
"You're the one who showed him. That Dhoom guy?" Fahad asked. I suddenly got hyper and stood up on the sofa.
"Yeah! DhoomBros!" I grinned excitedly. Fahad pulled me down.
"Saans lo, Fidu. What's his name again?" Fahad asked.
"Hussain. I met him today." Zee said. I glared at him.
"Hussain?" Fahad asked. I nodded shyly. At that moment, Abu came in.
"Fahad, change it to the news channel." He said, sitting down. Fahad changed the channel.
"Abu, you know that guy who was caught last week was let off?" Fahad said.
"The one that robbed the store? Why?"
"Apparently he didn't steal anything."
"Stupid!"
Fahad and Abu had their own little conversation in current affairs. Zee never bothered to join in as he didn't care. Neither did I.
Two days later, I woke up and went down for breakfast.
"Ami!" I called. However she didn't answer. I went down to the dining table, still in my pyjamas to see my older sister Ayesha, setting the table.
"Ayesha!" I screamed. She turned around, surprised. Upon seeing me, she hugged me.
"Fidu!" She grinned. Ayesha was older than me by 2 years. Yeah, I had 3 siblings. Ayesha also lived at her campus and only came during holidays. I'm glad my whole family is home now.
"OMG Fidu! Did you really have to scream that loud?" Zee came down the stairs.
"Zee, it's me. Obviously she has to scream loudly." Ayesha smirked. Zee laughed and hugged Ayesha.
"Okay so Fahad bhai is also here. But no one told me you guys were coming." I pouted.
"Oh Fahad bhai is here? Awesome! But me coming here, it was a last minute thing." Ayesha shrugged. Suddenly my phone started to ring so I answered it.
"Hello?"
"FIDU!" Someone screamed. Hussain.
"Why the hell are you screaming?" I frowned.
"Tera hone laga hoon.." He started to sing. What the hell?
"W-what? Are you okay in the head?" I asked.
"Don't mind him. He's hyper cause he just had popping candy." I heard another voice which sounded like Shehry.
"What?" I laughed.
"Maha gave Hussain some popping candy and now he's hyper." Shehry chuckled.
"OMG can you please record him? I need it for blackmailing." I giggled. Shehry laughed.
"Sure. Bye." He said. I cut the call.
"Who was that?" Ayesha asked. I shook my head.
"This pagal guy." I smiled.
"You mean Hussain?" Zee smirked. I went to hit him before he ran to Ayesha.
"Hey! Don't hurt my little bro." Ayesha pouted. I rolled my eyes. Ayesha and Zee were like the bestest of friends while I was closer to Fahad bhai, even though Fahad bhai was a bit quiet.