April 15th 2015

Hanakō's PoV

Things have been boring. After Senpai and My little deal we haven't really had any alone time.

But tonight was the Ball.

After I watched My Leibling bring home her I bought a matching tie. So we would look like a couple.

Taro bought him and I matching masks. Although I hate the idea of matching him. It might benefit me.

After getting ready I left the house.

I can't wait to see My Senpai in her dress... Even though Other Men will Also See her in it...

However, I intend on monopolizing her time.

Once she Arrives...

There She Is. Surrounded by her two friends. and . I don't understand why people with distinct Hairstyles even try to conceal their Identities... I digress, I approached the three girls. "Hello Lovely Ladies. May I Borrow Your Friend There?" I asked as I pointed to Senpai. Midori grabbed Kumi's Arm and yanked her passed me. but before she passed she whispered into my ear something I didn't quite understand.

"A New Challenger Approaches..."

What does that even mean?! Is that a gaming reference? But Why?

"Hanako-kun? Why did you want me?" Senpai asked. Gahh She is so precious! Say my name again! and Again! Forever... "Hanako-kun?"

"Oh Yes! Um... Can I have this dance?"

"I Don't Dance"

"I Know You Can..."

"Not a Chance..."

"I can just tell my brother how rude you are..."

"You already tried that."

"Meh, It's rude to reject a dance offer you know. Especially from your future brother in law." I almost growled out that last part. But I needed her to say yes. I mean It WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. She started blushing once I finished my sentence. She shouldn't be blushing for anyone other than me... Grr! I HATE YOU TARO!

"Is it?" I hear her question. I nodded in response and she took my outstretched hand. Now I am blushing profusely. I mean sure I've grabbed her and Dragged her around once and awhile but she willingly took my hand. She and I were gently swaying back and forth. One song ended and I felt her try to pull away but I held her closer. "The song is over. let go..."

"I don't think so Leibeling." I didn't want to let go. I wasn't going to let go. I knew that she couldn't fight me here or it would look bad nor would she because she doesn't want to lose her chances with Taro.

Ewe. I hate even thinking my brothers name...

I continued to dance through the next song.

"Alright, Now please let me go!"

"Nah..."

"May I intrude?" I hear a vulgar male voice I had never heard before. And I look over to see a 6ft6 Blonde male to my right his hair pulled back into a ponytail, his suit disheveled, and wearing a full face mask not just a partial mask.

"No..." I growled out and tried to pull My Ayano away from the stranger. But I felt a strong and painful grab on my shoulder. I glare up and my red eyes snapped to the vermin's, golden eyes.

"I was asking the lovely lady."

"Ummm, yeah, sure." She removed herself from my grip and leaves with the vermin.

"I hate him. I hate him more than..."

"Hate is a strong word Nakō-tan." My older brother's voice came from behind me and I jump in surprise. And he stood besides me.

"Its a strong emotion also!" I growled and stared daggers at him. He throws up his hands in defense.

"Calm down, Hanakō. The girl you were dancing with. Is she your crush?" I could feel my face heating up and I was at a loss for words. Was I that apparent? "She is! You two would make a cute couple I am rooting for you!" He says. And I feel my heart drop into my stomach.

Why does he make it so hard to hate him?!

He's a threat sure but That Vermin is more of a threat!