April 6th 2015

Hanakō's PoV

Today is my first day of Class One! I Am So Excited! One Yamada in each Graduating Class! Taro, Pippi and I. Pippi spends all of her time with her boyfriend Ryuto.

Taro and I were waiting for Osana, a girl who is clearly in love with him. I was getting antsy. And was bouncing on my heals.

A girl was approaching us rapidly with toast in the mouth. She was gorgeous. Her hair a Black Coral, her eyes a Dim Grey. The color wasn't the only thing dim about her eyes. They were voids. Emptiness. I could see her soul. So cold and lonely. She needed me to warm her up and stop that loneliness.

Then she ran face first into my older brother. I was so sidetracked by her beauty that I failed to notice her trajectory.

"Oh I'm sorry are you okay?" Taro asks as he helps her up. Her eyes widen and she stared at him with a look of admiration. No No No! This isn't supposed to happen! Stop looking at him like that. Before I could destroy whatever nightmarish scene that was occurring Osana being the Godsent that she can be sometimes barges in the center of the group grabbing big brothers arm and dragging him off.

"Hi! I am sorry about your toast, or whatever was left of your toast. If you like we can go to the vending machines and I can get you something else to eat." I say as I try to draw her attention away from them.

"No thank you." She says in an emotionless voice. "Who is she?" I heard her whisper in a very angry voice.

"That is my big brother's Girl friend Osana Najimi!" I say. It is misleading a little but not a lie she is a girl and she is his friend.

"You two are related?" She says facing me for the first time. She was looking at me. I was melting under her gaze. I noticed that her mouth was moving. She was speaking? Shit! "Did you hear me?" She asked in her emotionless voice once more.

"Um no. I am sorry Liebling."

"What is your name? My name is Ayano Aishi."

"Aishi-sama it is good to meet you! My name is Hanakō Yamada."

"What is your brother's name?" She asked and my happiness deflated instantly.

"Taro." I answered bluntly. "So Aishi-sama you should consider my offer for food. Its a while until lunch."

"No thank you Yamada-san." She says as she goes to walk away. Once she is a yard away I decided to go back to my naïve voice and nature.

"I must tell Nii-san that Aishi-san is very rude." I say loud enough for her to hear. This causes her to freeze and face me as I went back to skipping.

"Hanakō-kun. I was wondering if that offer was still available? I suppose I am a little bit hungry." She called me by my first name! I want to hear her say that more regularly! Even if this is a farce to get on my good side I loved the idea.

"Anytime Aishi-sama!"

"There is no need for formalities. You can call me Yan-chan. Everyone else does." She said as she approached me.

This is the best day of my life!