April 13th 2015 (prt1)

Hanako's PoV

I woke up at 10 and got dressed in a full black outfit. Is it necessary. No. I mean My Ayano was already at school by now. I decided to try the front door and it was locked. That was expected. So I went to the back door. Bingo. Its unlocked. Do I need to teach my beloved how important it is to lock all the doors and windows? Not yet. I will when we are living together. I open the first door I came across.

A bathroom. I opened up the medicine cabinet there was the basic first aid kit items and nothing more. Drawers had nothing of note either. One drawer had just a bottle of Hydrogen peroxide. And the other drawer had tons of different kinds of feminine products. Under the sink had nothing and the closet only had three towels and a large amount of rags. But that was all. This room wasn't very useful. I left and went upstairs to and into the first room. It was another bathroom this one actually had appeared to be used there was a pink toothbrush sitting next to the sink and a towel hanging over the shower rod. The towel smelt like her. It was so intoxicating. I grabbed the toothbrush and placed a camera onto the sealing in the corner of the room. Then head off into the next room.

"My Leibling." I moaned out as I entered her room. It was very bare and tidy. A corkboard that had my brothers photo on it was in the corner next to a desk. I didn't know where to start.

Her computer. It didn't have a password or anything so it wasn't hard for me to start it up. I opened up her chrome menu and clicked on the saved passwords button and wrote down each of them down. Then I installed a program that allows me to monitor and record all of her activities on this computer. After that I went over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. Underwear. All kinds of all styles. I pick up a red G-string. She probably looks so good in these. No bad Hanakō. We have more important things to do right now. I put it all back and open up the red wood Butsudan that sat on top of the dresser.

Anger. Rage. The want to slit my brothers throat grows stronger every second. This is Ayano's Senpai Shrine... I was going to slam it closed and pretend that it didn't ruin my mood but something in it caught my eye. Those are my boxerbreifs not Taro's (He only wears breifs.) It caused me to feel gitty. She probably puts them on while she... "Silly little Yan-chan..." I purred. I closed the shrine and fell onto her bed and rolled around in her scent. She smells so good I could just live in her scent. I noticed a dirty clothes hamper and I started going through it. "I think its only fair." I grabbed a pair of tiny Boyshort panties and take in my loves scent. After putting up the last bit of my cameras I make sure they are all where I want them and I sneakily leave and head back home. And put my new items into my Senpai Shrine. After my organization was done I sat down at my desk and look at my clock.

Its only 2, damn I could have spent more time in Senpai's room.

Oh well~~~ I should text Saki, so she can update me on what I missed.

⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ 

Hello Saki.

Hai Hanako!!! How Are You? You Called In Sick!!! Are you feeling better? Do you need me to come over with some soup?

Heh... No. I am Feeling Much Better. Can you share with me what I missed in class today?

Welllllll. We had a math pop quiz so there is that. Other than that I don't think you missed anything important. Other than the Banana Bread we made in F.A.C.S.! How Could you miss Bananana Bread >-<

Ummm... Did we not talk about the up coming spring festival?

Oh! yeah I spose we did talk about that. We are doing a Male Maid Cafe! But Don't worry Class Rep already bought yall your maid dresses! 

Oh. Thxs. Ig.

⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅

I throw my phone onto my bed and growled out as I spun around in my chair. "Really! I don't want to wear a dress!" I whined to no one in particular but as I do this I hear the front door open and people loudly talking.

"So what are we doing for the festival?" I hear Gem Takagaki say. "How are we going to get our name out there in a positive light."

"I was thinking we could have anime related foods." Mai Wakahara proposed.

"No what about playing DDR? I mean We have the machine we just need to move it to the Gymnasium." Ryuto Ippongo argues.

"Are you going to backpack it to your back and carry it down two flights of stairs?" Shusuke Dubudu shot back.

"I agree with Scoob. Its not a probable thing to do." Norikata Rojasu spoke out.

"But Scooby and Shaggy it sounds so fun." Midori Gurin butted in. "Yan-chan what do you think?" Once I hear that name I had to Investigate better. Sure enough Senpai was uncomfortably standing in My livingroom while Midori had her arms wrapped around her and a bluette that I hadn't seen before.

"She isn't part of the club she doesn't get a say Midori!" Gem yelled.

"Pippi? Why are all of your clubmates here? Why didn't you guys just meet in your club room?" I asked from the stairs not taking my eyes off My Senpai.

"The new episode of Death Parade is streaming so we are going to watch all the episodes and we don't like to be interrupted. Understand Kid?" Gem says as she keeps playing on her DS.

"And Midori invited her two friends to join us..." Pippi says

"Without our permission." Gem interrupted.

"Hello Hanakō-kun." My Senpai says. A waived in response. And internally squeal. She said my name! She is so cute! And she's in My livingroom! I wish I could just pick her up and take her off to my bedroom....