Everything became in slow motion as they all saw a blue light emerge

(Just imagine atsushi as Rashomon)

"That's enough" A voice said the children could not see who it was 

Ray pov:

As the light disappeared and we saw a person wearing a sand trench coat as they turned around it made everyone's eyes widen i was shocked too...

It was Y/n....She did come to us....

"Moshi~ Moshi~ Missed me?" She said with smirk and open arms for a hug Emma ran towards her and hugged her tightly as she walked towards me. "Ray~ you still have my watch right?" She asked as i nodded and gave it to her as she stuffed it into her pockets and hugged me.

"See i told 'I'll find my way back home' " She whispered in my ear making a little blush creep on my cheeks. 

"Oi!! If you are done can we settle down now?" A voice said as Y/n released my from the hug.

"Calm down chibi, You just ruined the moment" She replied. "HAH? WHO ARE YOU CALLING CHIBI YOU SUICIDAL BASTARD?" he replied. 

"Umm... Who are they y/n?" Emma asked making Y/n look at her. 

"Oh this is Chuuya Nakahara" She replied while pointing at the orangenette

"And this is Akutagawa Ryonosuke" She continued while pointing at the black haired boy.

3rd Pov:

Emma looked at them as she looked at Y/n back. "So how do you know them?" She asked. "Well i think you should all know this since Norman also does so why not just tell you..." Y/n said as Ray interupted in. 

"Wait! Norman is Alive?!" 

"Don't know i was in a different place so...yeah" Y/n said in a slight sad tone as Chuuya raised a eyebrow at her. "Well now with the important part... Please everyone sit down" Y/n said  as everyone did. "So to start of This is Chuuya Nakahara a former executive of the Plant or HQ and this is  Akutagawa Ryosuke a subordinate in the plant.." She explained.