"It's cliché but I just fell for you when we first met. The other girls I've dated never clicked to begin with. I just went with the flow with them. No girl got my attention when I started working up until you started working at the company."

"I've said this for several times but there are other girls better than me. Physical, education, and financially wise, there are other girls that are compatible with you." I said.

He leaned his head on his hand with his arm perpendicularly placed on the counter table.

"That's why I said that I never clicked with my past exes because they were just after my background. I hid my background at work but I know there are rumors about me that I'm part of an influential family. It turns me off when girls asks me if I'm from a rich family."

"I heard rumors before that you are from a rich family. Let's say I liked you just because you're rich and we never known each other since high school, would you still like me?"

He softly smiled at me. "Easy. I would definitely still like you. My heart would definitely skip a beat because it's you. Even if we never saw each other when we were in high school, I'd be surely fall for you during the first time you first came to our company."

That touched me. Really? Is he that serious for me?

We both stared at each other's eyes. My heart is beating like crazy as his face is slowly coming up closer.

Our lips touched and he started kissing me gently. His kisses tasted like coffee but it's pleasurable.

He stopped kissing me and looked at me earnestly. "I love you," he said.

I immediately looked on the floor because I was embarrassed. Immediately, he started to kiss me again.

After for a few seconds, he stopped again and held my hand. He stood up from his chair then he pulled me going to a certain bedroom.

I'm getting intoxicated with the kisses he gives me. I just went his way.

He started kissing me again the moment we entered the bedroom. The kisses he's giving me now is turning passionate.

I'm feeling a sudden rise of temperature from my body right now. We kept kissing then he swept off my feet and carried me towards the bed.

He then laid me on the bed and he went on top of me.

His body is getting closer to mine but I stopped him by placing my hands on his chest.

"What? Want to grope my man boobs?" He joked.

I was surprised that I just realized that I was holding his boob area. I pushed him away and I sit up straight.

"W-what are you saying?! No it's not!" I defensively said.

But really, his chest is firm.

He brushed his hair using his hand and sighed at me.

"You pushed me away again but I understand." He looked disappointed.

"We shouldn't be doing this. We're not even a couple."

"I did that because I love you," he added.

Is this a natural thing to guys? It's pretty common that people just do it even if they don't have feelings for each other. In Charles's case, he did it because he loves me.

Hearing him say he loves me is flattering but I'm not still used to it.

He cupped my face using both of his hands. He's currently looking at my eyes earnestly.

"I really want to hug you right now."

He removed his hands from my face and got off the bed, stood up and turned his back facing the door.