Now that I think about it, I'm all alone with Charles. This is like a similar scene from the mangas I've read. Okay, calm down. I don't want to end the day similarly to the route I frequently read from mangas or even from chick flick movies I've watched. You know what I mean.

In all honesty, I'm moderately nervous because anything can happen when I'm alone with him, just like what happened on the hotel.

Charles is back and he sat down beside me. He grabbed some coffee and he took a sip.

"You know, I feel like I'm in heaven when I saw you wearing my clothes."

I got flustered and protested that I've got no choice because his sister's clothes did not fit me.

I asked him why he has clothes in his sister's house and he said that all the Stein sibling boys sometimes have a sleep over in this place because whenever she is lonely or bored, she would invite them to sleep here if only they're not busy.

"She's in a marriageable age. Does she have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"She recently broke up with her boyfriend so she's single. The guy broke up with her because she's a workaholic preparing herself to be a notable lawyer." He said.

"It's kind of lonely living by yourself in this huge place."

"She insisted to live in this kind of place. She has this grand attitude, you see. I think she's seeking some refuge from Dylan because she recently broke up with her boyfriend and doesn't want to be alone. That's why she's isn't here." He said.

We both sipped our hot coffee and suddenly there's an awkward silence in the air.

"Hey, uhm... I got curious why you cried earlier. Can you tell me what it is all about? I know I stopped you earlier but I really want to know." He asked this in a nice way.

"About that..."

I'm sure it was a memory when I was in high school, the memory that suddenly popped inside my head earlier. That made me cry ane felt sad. Am I experiencing some kind of amnesia?

A memory of Charles did not even flashed through my mind during the time that I've forgotten about him. I reunited with him when I worked with him but it never triggered my memory of him from the past. His sheet music triggered my memory of him.

I'm just guessing that I should need a trigger to remember clearly about the memory that flashed in my mind earlier.

I can't remember what it is all about! It's definitely not Charles because that unknown memory happened in my high school.

"Athena?" He called out my attention.

I looked at him and I just said that I was just treated a nobody back in high school and that pains me a lot.

I sighed. "Being a nobody is painful. To add more to that, I never experienced being loved back by my high school and college crushes. I envied my classmates and friends who got to experience mutual relationships. That's all in the past now. I just displace my sadness through reading manga and watching anime."

To my surprise, he suddenly kissed me. He immediately removed his lips from mine.

I felt flustered then I covered my lips with my hand.

"You're being loved by me, I'm here. I'm currently the one who is feeling onesided. It's great to feel loved, right?"

This cheeky guy! I was caught off guard. My heart is racing so rapidly now.

"Fuck those people who made you feel that way. They just missed out a spectacular girl."

I appreciated him that he thinks me that way. I asked him what he sees in me and why he doesn't pursue other girls that are much better than me.