I saw his sister's face on Dr. Stein's family photo in his clinic. She's really a pretty lady. I think she's the third eldest among the four siblings.

I'm done in taking a shower. I dried myself and I wrapped my torso with a towel.

I realized that it's disgusting to reuse my wet underwear. There's no detergent here so I used the bath soap that I used to wash my underwear. I included my bra also.

Good thing there's a hairdryer so I used that to dry it. I also dried my bra using the hairdryer.

Ta-da! My undies and bra are clean and dry! I'm now wearing it and it's time to wear the clothes of his sister.

I held and spread out the t-shirt in front of me. I doubt this fits me.

I tried it on and I'm right... It's too fit! Her sister is slender!

I tried on the jogging pants and it's tight on the waist and to my legs! The length of the pants is too long for me too!

This is embarrassing... it doesn't fit me. Her sister is tall and slender... unlike me.

I opened the door and peeked outside with my head only is on the outside.

I can't see him. This penthouse is too big, that's why.

"Sir C-Charles? Are you there?"

From a far, I saw him walking towards my direction.

While he was walking towards me, he asked if everything's alright.

He stood in front of the door and I returned my head inside the bathroom. I closed the door leaving only a little slit to be able to talk to him.

"Why are you hiding? You're done, right?" He asked.

"There's a problem... your sister's clothes doesn't fit me... It's too tight."

"Really? My clothes would be able to fit you but it would be loose. It's better than wearing tight clothes." He said.

I agreed because I have no choice. He told me to wait and he went to get his clothes for me.

After minute or two, he came back and gave me his clothes.

I held and spread out the t-shirt in front of me. I think this will fit me this time.

I tried wearing it and it's really loose. For the lower body garment, he gave me like a garterized bench shorts.

This is better. My tummy, legs and torso can breathe now.

I folded his sister's clothes and also my wet clothes.

I went outside, walked my way to the living room and saw him on the sofa while using his phone.

I called him out and he turned his back then looked at me.

He smiled at me and asked me if I'm comfortable. I replied him by saying that I'm indeed comfortable.

He stood up and went up to me. He asked me to give him my and his sister's clothes. He said he'll put my clothes in the washer and then to the dryer.

I gave it to him and he asked me to wait for him on the kitchen island counter. He also said that I can grab some coffee on the counter.

I went and sit at the kitchen island counter. I grabbed myself some coffee from the coffee maker that is already prepared by him.

The coffee is delicious. This is some high class coffee that is similar to the ones that I drink in coffee shops.

I looked at the window from a far and it's still raining hard. I hope it will stop soon so that I could go home early.