Chapter eight

CHAPTER EIGHT: Harper knows

₪₪₪ 🇴🇺🇷 🇱🇴🇻🇪 ₪₪₪

DAVID JONES STARED UP AT THE SUBWAY STATION, DEBATING ON GOING IN. 

"Just go in." J whispered. "They already know what you are."

David sighed, deciding not to glare at the spirit behind him. Especially since people were around. The blinds were shut, so he had knocked, in case it was locked.

"We're close-David!" Justin called, stopping when he had seen David. The door slammed shut back on him.

"What the-" David asked, looking at the door in confusion. "What the-" he repeated.

The door opened again, Justin having our down the sledgehammer and removed the armed bracelets he had. "David," But, the wizard is still dressed in the silver costume. "Uh, What are you doing here?"

"Well, the Russo family are the only ones who I know that are in the Wizard Realm," David answered.

Justin went to question him again, but was interrupted by a alarm blaring.

"What is that?" Teresa's asked, covering her ears.

Justin pulls David in, not wanting others to hear the alarm. "It's the alarm in the lair. Emergency wizards are coming." Jerry explains. There must be a crisis in the Wizard World." Jerry went to love, struggling to remove the pure from his fake bicep. "Get it off me! Get it off me!"

Justin went to help,  but before he did, David lifts a hand, waving it around before making the purse appear on the counter. They all ran into the lair. The Alarm continued to blare until Jerry shut it off.

"Oh. What does that big one do?" Max asked his father.

Jerry flipped the switch, smiling and gestured to the lamp next to them. "It turns on my reading light."

In walked two men in a black tuxedos. "Emergency Wizards with important wizard business."

"Hang on. You guys just walked in here? Where's the usual flash of light, puff of smoke?" Jerry asked.

"Yeah, about that. Someone in the department filed a complaint, so now we just walk in."

"Second hand entry smoke is a proven health hazard." The goblin says.