Chapter five

CHAPTER FIVE: Alex's brother, maximan

【。_。】 𝓞𝓤𝓡 𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔 【。_。】

DAVID JONES STARED INTO THE MIRROR, PALE SKIN AND DEAD EYES STARING AT HIS SIMILAR LOOK. Except his eyes weren't dead and lifeless.
His eyes held a tone of sadness and fear, staring at the figure behind him though the mirror.

"Dave," the figure spoke, sounding deep and dark but void. "Davy. Dave. D. Da."

"Shut up." He muttered, his eyes shifting black for a moment as he glare up at the reflection. But, the figure just smirked.

【。_。】 𝓞𝓤𝓡 𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔 【。_。】

David wasn't completely sure what had happened in the next few minutes.  But, he stood in front of a shattered mirror and had a bloody hand.

He looked at the smashed mirror.
Then flipped his hand over to examine it.

David looked at the broken mirror, seeing no figure behind him, he then flipped on them sink. The water turned a slight pink as he put his hand under the water.

【。_。】 𝓞𝓤𝓡 𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔 【。_。】

David hadn't said or done much when he was in school, just quickly finishing his work and then the second the bell rung, he had ran out.

【。_。】 𝓞𝓤𝓡 𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔 【。_。】

"Oh, Dave," She taunted, moving back and forth on her toes and heels.  "brother, I'm bored."

"Go haunt someone." David muttered back, as she flopped down where he sat in the bed. David still was confused of how she could do that. Her arm was thrown around him.

"You're the only one I want to haunt. It's funny when you get annoyed, your face scrunches up and its be adorable if you weren't so ugly."

"J..."

"Oh, I know, I-the rotting corse-look uglier."
David's skin turned paler, eyes glaring up.  But, her eyes turned dark, smirking. "There's my brother."

【。_。】 𝓞𝓤𝓡 𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔 【。_。】

{292}