Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO: beware wolf

█║▌║▌║ 🇴🇺🇷 🇱🇴🇻🇪 ║▌║▌║█

DAVID JONES HAD PLANNED TO IGNORE AND AVOID THE RUSSO SIBLINGS. He purposely never crossed the street that their subway station was located.

He knew he had two classes with Justin Russo, but he knew the other always to avoid him in class. He needed to have an idea of what he was going to say.

He should have not said anything, as now they knew that he to was a part of the wizard realm.
They didn't know that he wasn't a wizard.

He was happy that he hadn't seen the Russo family for almost a week. He was very good at avoiding them.

█║▌║▌║ 🇴🇺🇷 🇱🇴🇻🇪
║▌║▌║█

David flipped through the magic books, sighing in annoyance. He closed the book, rubbing his forehead.
He was bored and had simply been catching up on some of the other magical beings.

Although, there was barely anything about his own.

█║▌║▌║ 🇴🇺🇷 🇱🇴🇻🇪
║▌║▌║█

David flipped through dozens of magic books, sighing in annoyance as he had continued to read about its history.
He was bored.

And didn't know what to do, when a knocking came at his door. He slowly got up, twisting his hand as a dagger shows up in it.
He opened the door.

There stood Justin Russo.

█║▌║▌║ 🇴🇺🇷 🇱🇴🇻🇪
║▌║▌║█

{206}
SoX this chapter was odd since it was in the Russo house for basically the whole episode. And I technically haven't made them actually meet.