➠ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Yes." I said rolling my eyes.

"Your time table says you have an exam on the- I know what the fuck, my time table says. Youn need to tell me what the fuck it says." I said rolling my eyes.

"And she got attitudeeee. Thank you Mr. Spreaman." He mumbled causing me to stare at him like he has 3 heads.

"Anyways. You got an physiology exam. So why don't we start with that?" He asked.

"Ion know what the fuck that shit is about." I shrugged.

"So. Physiology is about the human body. It's really easy. That's even my favourite subject." He said calmly.

"I don't give a fuck bout what is yo favourite subject Mr. Nerd." I said rudely.

"Listen Imani. I could be here studying my fucking Engineering stuff. But yo stupid ass teacher had to come up to me and ask me to fucking tutor you when ion even do that shit. So sit yo ass the fuck silent and only talk when I ask questions understood??!" He yelled causing me to jump, but then smile.

Ouuu he bold.

He made my chookie smile.

"Yes, daddy." I cheesed. His eyes widened before he put his hand on his dick.

"Okay so... Physiology is the study of how the human body works"

"It describes the chemistry and physics behind basic body functions, from how molecules behave in cells to how systems of organs work together, you following?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"One of the physiological examples I could give you is the sex organ." He said.

I rested my elbows in the table and put my face in between my palms as I looked at him.

"Tell me about it." I said.

"Imani. What I say?" He asked calmly as he turned the pages around and stopped at the sex organ page.

"To shut the fuck up and talk only when you tell me to." I said.

"So?" He asked.

"Ima shut my ass up." I sat back sighting.

"Okay so... An sex organ can be When the erect penis is stimulated. The muscles around the reproductive organs contract and force the semen through the duct system and urethra. The Semen is then pushed out of the male's body through his urethra, this process is called ejaculation. Each time a guy ejaculates, it can contain up to 500 million sperm." He said causing me to stare at his lips.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Can I see how that works?" I asked placing my hand on his erection.

"Erm. Miss Campbell- shhh." I said cutting him off turning his body towards me.

"There's no fun, if there's not practical. Right?" I asked he sat there quiet.

"Right, Manroo?" I asked.

"Right." He nodded as he pulled me closer.