Chpt. 00

Prologue

Tine Teepakorn- the son of the country's prime minister

Sarawat Guntithanon- the son of a billionaire.

Tine and Sarawat had been friends since at a young age, because of their father's business and position

They do have different personalities.

Tine, who is always cheerful, go lucky, and kind. Meanwhile, Sarawat is the exact opposite. A cold hearted freak, always has the smug face, he does not speak. he will if he's with Tine or you both have to discuss something important.

Everything that Sarawat does, Tine will always be amaze by it, he is always extra cheerful around him, smile always got warmer than the sun, that could melt north pole, also he is clingy, always has this feeling whenever his around him, and he loved it.

Sarawat always had this smile on whenever Tine is around, he admired him in silence, and cherished him so much, his alright when Tine is clingy around him, he always feel butterflies in his stomach.

In 1st grade college before they graduate, Tine discovered that he has a crush on Sarawat, he don't want to lost their friendship so he pretend that he love someone else, he confessed his feelings to someone, and that person accepted it, who doesn't want to be with the prime minister's son? Tine then had his feelings grew for him, but not as the same as his feelings for Sarawat.

Sarawat on the other, had love him since they meet, he was heart broken when he found out that Tine confessed his feelings for someone, heck he didn't even know that Tine has a crush on someone, nonetheless he supported him.

However Tine didn't change at all, he still is clingy, extra cheerful and as always smile, it didn't change.

When Sarawat had found out something, he tried telling his friend/crush about it, but Tine was oblivious and he trusted his lover, but eventually lies meant to be exposed someday, he was heart broken, heck it hurted him more than, Sarawat had his girlfriend.

The same old Tine by that time had been replaced by a cold hearted freak, sarawat was happy that when Tine is around him, he is "he's self" but he miss the old him, so he set it as his mission to bring back the old Tine.

what could happen?
what does the future lies for the both of them?