Chapter 27- Botfights?!

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~

~Suddenly this part is skipped and censored for multiple reasons.~

The next part is 88% loading... meanwhile, please enjoy the playing song of Immortals.

WE COULD BE---

~~~~~~~~~

"Done," I sighed, as I put on my (f/c) hoodie. I combed my hair and put it in a ponytail, the wavy style of it falling down carelessly on my upper back. I let down my bangs (Ignore if you don't want/have one), and went back inside my room, before going downstairs.

I reached the dining room, and I was greeted by the aromatic scent of bacon. I grinned, and walked towards my chair. And because of the scent of my second favorite food, I didn't even notice my parents and sister there on the same room as me.

"Goodmorning, (Y/n)." Mother greeted me, snapping me out of my food bubble.

I looked towards her, and smiled slyly. "Heeyy." I greeted back.

"We heard a scream earlier. What was that?" (S/s/n) asked, before getting some bacon as well as eggs for her plate. I chuckled nervously.

"N-Nothing particular," I replied, as I feel my cheeks heat up. (S/s/n) shrugged, then picked up a piece of toasted garlic bread.

"Forgot to turn off the air conditioner?" She asked suddenly as I was getting some bacon for myself. I stopped what I was doing, and blushed harder. I gulped, and set down my fork that's almost getting the 4th bacon. I then nodded my head slowly, making her chuckle right after she put the crispy bacon in her mouth.

"Happened once, little sis." She swallowed her food before looking at me with a smirk. I smiled nervously, then took some bacon to put it on my plate. I took two pieces of garlic bread, and some scrambled eggs.

I ate quietly after, enjoying the taste of bacon with eggs. I finished my food, then drank my cup of (f/fr) juice.

I stood up from my chair, and thanked everyone for the meal. Then, I went upstairs, towards my room to read random stories in my laptop.

*timeskip haha*

Bleep. Bleep.

My phone started to beep, making my attention drift towards it. I picked up my phone, and checked the caller I.D.

Knucklehead was on my screen, making me snort and answer the call.

"What is it?" I ask annoyingly. Hiro chuckled on the phone, "What are you doing right now? You seem busy." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not busy. Just reading bunch of 'x reader' books online." Hiro then replied, "What are 'x reader' books anyway? You seem addicted in them."

"I am not!" I exclaimed. "Besides, you wouldn't even know. And it's too hard to understand." I answered. Hiro laughed, "If you say so. Anyways, I know I told you to come here tonight, but since we haven't tested the robot we made yesterday, I wanted to try it out." He then explained.

"And your point is?" I asked him. "I wanted you to come now, since you basically know its mechanics." He replied. After, I thought for awhile.

"Fine. I'll come. Wait for me there." I said. I could feel him smile on the phone then. "Great! Oh, before you hang up, can you do me a favor?" He asked. I raised my eyebrow. "What is it?"

"Can you wear our matching hoodie?" He questioned me. I chuckled. "I already am wearing it, Hiro. Alright, I'll be going now. Bye," I said my goodbye, and after he said his. We then hung up after.