Chapter 27- Botfights?!

"Daddy? Why are you so mad at-"

"Darling, now's not the time to ask your father about that."

"But mommy! Daddy ordered his m-"

"Agh! That brat's annoying! The only way is to remove what's in her mind. You men! Send her to the hospital!"

"No! I don't want you to erase the things in my mind! Dadddyyy!"

"It's the only way."

"No! Let. Go. Of me! Stop!"

"NO!"

~

Ye I brought those things ^^ back. Haha.

READ THIS CHAPTER NOW!

1st person okay

Just reminding :3

THE KEYS ARE BACK!

(f/m/w)~ your favorite mouthwash, or just think if any random mouthwash. ;D
(f/fr)~ I said what this key meant in the last chapters, but if you have forgotten then it means 'your favorite fruit'.

~

Your POV

The following day had arrived, and I woke up to the slightly cold temperature of my room. My air conditioner was softly blowing its cold air, refreshing my room.

It was a nice, Saturday morning, and it made me happy. No sisters who wake you up and threaten you to eat your gummy bears, and no worrying about projects or assignments. Yey!

I was feeling really pumped up today, and very productive, so I quickly rose up from my bed, stood up from it, and did a few strecthes. Then, I yawned, while I walk my way towards the bathroom. I pulled the door open, and smiled.

Okay, I think I'm really pumped up today that I smile on my own bathroom.

Anyways,

I got my hair-band and tied my hair up to a messy bun (If you guys are short-haired, imagine your hair long cause it'll work out better. Wink! ;>), and attempted to get the remaining hair off of ny face. Then, when (h/c) hair is now gone from my face, I opened the faucet and started washing my face. I gargled with (f/m/w), before releasing my hair from the bun. I combed my hair so it'll be smooth once I wet it with water.

After, I started to strip off my clothes, then my underwear, before going inside the shower and heating up the water.

/^3^/

Once I finished taking a morning bath, I dried myself and my hair with my (f/c) towel, and wrapped myself when I'm done. I plugged on the curler and my blowdryer from my cabinet, letting it warm up. When it's finished, I dried my hair before using the curler to make my hair become a bit wavy. Then, I unplugged the two, and kept it again in the cabinet. I noticed the (f/c) streak doesn't look like it's fading, so I skipped the part when I color my hair with hair dye.

I went out inside my bathroom, and started to shiver once I felt the now colder air sweep my almost-dried skin. I flinched, and rubbed my hands against my upper arms, while slowly walking towards the air-con (and also keeping my towel up), and turning it off in the process.

I walked towards my walk-in-closet in my normal pace since the coldness of the room is slowly lessening, and when I open my closet's door I was greeted by a more colder air from the air-con that I forgot to turn down before I slept last night.

My eyes twitched, and suddenly, as if on cue, a gush of really cold wind blew towards me, making my body go numb.

"HOLY SHI-"