Chapter 21- Jealousy? It can't be...

Hello everyone! Thanks a lot for 10k reads :D Couldn't have done it without you guys ^_^

Anyways, ENJOY THIS LOVELY CHAPTER! XD

~

Your POV

"Y'know (Y/n), Gogo and I were pretty serious that you look different now," Honey Lemon stated, as we walk our way towards SFIT. Gogo nodded her head, and suprisingly, she has no bubblegum in her mouth.

"Yeah, but Honey meant it as a good different. Besides, it kinda felt nice having the new you. Cause it's like we're walking with a celebrity." Gogo half stated, and I guess.. complimented, making me laugh.

"Oh puh-lease. I didn't really change. I'm still me." I laughed, clutching a strap of my bag. Honey Lemon and Gogo laughed.

A few minutes of talking about random things, we finally reached the school. Tons of students flooded the entryway and the school grounds, maybe talking or discussing about their majors. Me and the girls went to our designated lockers, getting the specific things we need for a few classes. Then, when we're getting our things, Olivia greeted us. Well, maybe just Honey and Gogo.

"Hey Gogo! Hi Honey! Where's (y/n)? And who's this girl with you? Is she your friend? Never seen her here before," she started asking Honey and Gogo, and immediately Gogo calmed her down from asking.

"Olive. This is (y/n)." Honey told Olivia, as she motioned towards me. Olivia's eyes drifted towards me, and she laughed.

"Are you guys craaayzy? That's not (y/n)! (Y/n)'s the adorkable, nerdy little friend of mine! Not this, gorgeous super serious kinda like a celeb girl." She laughed. I gasped.

"Ouch. That kind of hurt." I spoke, making Olive stop laughing. She looked at me dead serious, and immediately walked infront of me. She examined my appearance from head to toe, her expression never leaving her face. Then, she stared directly at my (e/c) contact-covered eyes. She gasped, as her jaw literally dropped.

"Noooo way." She said, a stern tone in her voice. "Prove to me you're (y/n), then I'll believe you." She pointed at me. I chuckled, "Why do I need to prove to you that I'm the real (y/n)?" Olivia chuckled, "Because maybe you're just an imposter that has the same voice as (y/n)." She stated.

I looked at her and she nodded. I sighed, then remembered one thing she told me that she didn't tell anyone at all. After I remembered, my mouth formed to a mischievous smirk.

"Alright. I'll prove it to you," I started. "If I'm not the real (y/n), then I wouldn't know the one thing you haven't told anyone but yourself yet and the real (y/n)." I smirked.

Olivia raised her brow, urging me to continue.

"Remember that time when you seriously need to tell someone about your secret? It's that time when you pulled me in the janitor's closet and practically screamed at me that you pe-" I continued, but once I did I got cut off by Olivia. She quickly covered my mouth.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, YOU PROVED ME ENOUGH." She exclaimed. I pulled her hand away from my mouth. "Not proved enough huh? You told me that you pe-" I smirked and tried to tease her. It officially worked, making her look at me nervously.

"(Y/N)! IT IS YOU! WOW. NEVER THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE REALLY YOU." Olive nervously chuckled as she spoke.

"Finally you believed me." I pretended to sigh deeply, as Honey and Gogo looked amused and is eager to know Olive's secret. They begged for me to tell while Olivia begged for me not to. I didn't, since I felt sorry for the poor lady. I chuckled, and grabbed my things.