Chapter 47- This is my War.

Hiro's POV

"Over there!" As the view of (y/n)'s slowly emerged in our sights, I almost squealed in delight. This isn't the time to squeal, I know. So I kept it in.

We were all anxious to see (y/n). We don't know what happened to her the moment she flew out of the warehouse. For all we know she was broken, fragile at the moment and was weak.

Then there was a crash coming from the property.

Which might have proved me wrong of (y/n)'s situation. Unless it was her father who caused the crash. 

The gates were wide open, and the sight of the mansion was horrible. The beautiful mansion I know wasn't this cracked and open all of a sudden. I gasped when I saw (y/n)'s father's head popped out from the snow scattered on the grass. The others gasped as well. So what we did, clearly shocked, was to hide in some of the bushes, waiting for the perfect moment to attack.

We saw none, and Gogo was growing impatient in every minute.

The fight between father and daughter kept going, the man throwing shurikens and the lady dodging each throw, making the shuriken hit the walls and crumble some more. If the father didn't stop throwing those corruptions, then the house would fall on them. And I would lose (y/n).

No, stop thinking like that. (Y/n) is smart, she knows how to handle this.

(Y/n) was also throwing punches and kicking constantly. She even used the suit I made her pretty cleverly. She always waited for the perfect time to shoot and fly to dodge. I almost caught myself staring rather strangely at the girl. She is just so cool, cooler than the (y/n) I saw earlier in the warehouse.

Her father held out a green rope that glowed like the shurikens. Wait, he has a rope too?

He threw the rope towards (y/n), attempting to hit her. The rope retracted back to the owner, since apparently it was stretchable. He grasped the material tightly, probably desperate to hit his own daughter. 

What a guy he is. -_-

"Can't catch me!" (Y/n) teased as she ran away from the thrown shurikens. It all hit the walls once again. Her father had enough, so with all his might, the rope he had earlier was thrown towards (y/n), and this time she was caught with it. She let out a yelp and was sent falling down the ground, earning a thump. "I take it back," She coughed, as the rope glowed green around her frame. 

I gasped, knowing that the rope will corrupt her suit if no one stood up to save her. I quickly ran out of the bush, with the others following behind and calling my name. (Y/n) widened her eyes once she heard us emerge from somewhere. I quickly ran to her to find her coughing up, her eyelids trying to keep open. I called out Honey for her to get a chem ball that could disintegrate the rope binding the girl. Honey quickly attached the ball to the green rope, and immediately the rope was cut off. (Y/n) was free now, and all I did was to pull her close to me. "You alright, gummy?"

"Hiro," She choked out. "You knucklehead! W-What are you doing here? It's dangerous!"

"Sheesh, I didn't even get a hello or a thanks," I pouted. (Y/n) slowly sat up, forcing out a smile. "Sorry, hello, and thanks. Happy?" She told me. 

"Ah, I see you've gained back your strength." (y/n)'s father spoke up, holding a smirk on his lips. He quickly called out his ninjas, including Harrison, out of nowhere. Was popping out from different locations unknown a ninja thing?

"You know what to do," The boss of the army told his wing man, earning a grin from the brunette. Harrison did some gestures to the ninjas, and in a flash they were all running towards us.