Chapter 11

I felt some what numb being back at the pack my mate definitely was feeling some type of way. Tonight I was going to treat him sooooooo GOOD, lately I've been in a sunken hole scared waiting on something to happen to my child. I've been having crazy ass dreams and one of them was my mate getting kidnap. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin the day before he even got started. The Moon Goddess was ignoring me and I felt like it was something she wasn't telling me. I was somewhat  relieved she didn't keep pressuring me about assignments she was suppose to handle herself. I got up that morning ready to defeat and take over the pack. I got dressed and went to the kitchen and created a good fat breakfast for my mate. I cooked cheesed Grits, eggs, bacon, sausage with a couple of biscuits and coffee or orange juice. I fixed him a tray and took it to his balcony, it had an table and two chairs with umbrella. I placed the plate on the table and ran down stairs to get the drinks. When i got back up stairs he was standing up yawning rubbing his eyes....

Hi",

Hey",

Get darling I have a present for you", 

what is it love", 

you have to get up and see",. He got up and went to the balcony, the weather was like a cloudy but sunny type of day but it had a small chill also. he walked up to the table and stuffed a piece of bacon in his mouth. He pulled me close to him and placed his lips on mine while rubbing my stomach. 

" I'm glad you didn't hide your stomach when you decided to make me this pleasant meal", 

For you always",. He ate breakfast and I can't seem to figure out why was he so horny, he was watching me smiling while eating. I got up and stepped in the room to go shower, I felt his hand land on mine and he pulled me to him. His hands roamed all over my body and he picked me up. It was like he read my mind " No you're not heavy babe I got you", he walked to the bed and laid me down. he pulled my shirt over my head while laying sweet kisses on my neck and breast. "Your lips touching me got me about to come baby", I spoke in his ears while biting his ear lobe. He took one of my breast into his mouth biting my nipple then sucking on it. "Ummm baby", he moaned, I love you girl and I'm grateful for you", he said while kissing a trail of kisses down my belly. my hands found their way on his head, I tangled his hair around my finger and pushed him to my pussy. He licked me like I was a his favorite kind of ice cream. shitttt", I said grinding on his face. I used my strength to flip his so that I was on top. I pulled his pants down and pulled his dick out of his boxers. I took his dick between my hand and started moving up in down with a small circular motion around his dick. I licked my lips and used my tongue to travel around his head. i then started sucking while he leaned up and started pushing my head down. This was my first time ever tasting a man cum in my mouth. I was aroused and so horny I used my free hand and travel to my pussy and started rubbing it. I was going deep trying to control my breathing so I wouldn't gag but he was extra big today. I started jacking his dick while sucking on the head he was sooooooo close to cuming until his beta walked in without knocking. He threw the covers over my head but that didn't stop me. with one last slurp he cums in my mouth. He mind linked me... Ahh, I'm so fucking in love with you. I smiled and laid there till he finally kicked him out of the room.   

After our amazing sex in the shower I got dressed and walked down stairs, everyone must of heard us cause people was smiling. I stepped on the porch for some good air and his beta was siting waiting on him. 

"Next time I will kill you if you buss in without knocking first",

I'm sorry boss lady",. He was giving me a smile I would soon hate in the future. I stared out in the field and watched the small kids run around playing tag some watching the fighters train coping them. I wonder was there a school they could go to or an learning center. If he let me I'm going to add a school and a play ground so that I could teach the girls about love and how to protect themselves if their ever in a crazy situation. Then my mate appeared before my eyes, He was so fine why was I horny again. Ughhh this has to stop", I thought to myself. 

Hi",

Hey", 

I'm going to the city today to meet with the board about taking some time off for the baby",

okay love, Be safe and Please come back home to me", 

I'll always come home to you",.

The next couple of days later I was sitting with his mother coming up with names that didn't even sound right. We chose Rylee Sincere Jones, I was ready for him to come home so I could tell him I named the baby. If he somehow wanted to name the baby after him I would be okay with it. I mind Linked him and I didn't get him. I got up to go to the bathroom and I felt so much pain in my chest and my eyes changed white. The moon goddess appeared and she told me my mate has been kidnapped and someone was coming to get me. I stood back and and said a spell to hid the pack then I blacked out.......