"He pissed me off" Vampires gasp and several hiss 'your majesty' but the girl simply nods, a smile tugging on her lips

"What did he do to annoy her majesty this time?"

"Cheating, lying and killing" Olivia holds the girls steady gaze "the usual"

"Do vampire's age?" I whisper to myself after looking at the young girl more closely but the Vampires hear none the less and hiss at me for speaking.

"Silence" Olivia's harsh tone instantly silences the Vampires out bursts and in a flash she's standing in front of me only millimetres away from my face faking anger. At least I hope she's faking.

"What did you say slave?" Olivia demands though she knows the answer "and don't you dare stutter this time"

"I asked if she would always be so young your majesty" I swallow the large lump in my throat "I-I am sorry for my outburst, it will not happen again"

"Good" she hisses and steps back turning her back on me while Vanessa watches curiously "Vampires age normally until they reach eighteen unless they were turned when they were older in which case they do not age at all, so to answer your question, no, she will not stay that young"

I nod as several Vampires continue to glare at me.

"Bring her back to my room" Olivia nods at Elizabeth "No-one is to go near her except me; I will make sure she pays later"

"Yes your majesty" Elizabeth bows her head and I copy her gesture before following her outside the throne room. What did I just get myself into?

*****X*****

Elizabeth leaves the room as Olivia enters no longer wearing her crown or shoulder thing. She walks towards the bed I'm sitting on and shakes her head at me with crossed arms smiling slightly despite trying to seem angry and serious.

"Idiot" she mutters and sits down beside me

"What about my mum?" I frown at her suspicious

"Your mother Lauren is with a friend of mine, her name's Ashley" guess my mother told her, her name "You'll meet her later"

"Oh" Olivia stands back up kneeling down in front of me

 "You caused quite a commotion and they'll make sure you paid" she sighs and looks into my eyes emotionless once again "hold still I promise I won't hurt you okay?

I simply nod, tears forming in my eyes afraid of what lies in store for me. I squeeze my eyes shut and feel her gently press two cold fingers on my forehead

"face ceață înfășurați durerea ei de a păcăli nemernici nebun" the foreign words send a shiver down my spine and I wait quietly as Olivia takes her hand away whispering for me to open my eyes.

"What was that?" my voice sounds hoarse and pained though I feel neither tired, sick nor in pain

"It was Romanian, everyone who lived here used to speak it, considering this entire country was once Romania" she leads me towards a door which I assume leads to the bathroom "Vampires posses ancient magic and can cast spells using the right words, the spell will slowly fade in a few days or weeks, depends on the Vampires strength"

"What did you say?" she opens the door motioning for me to walk to the mirror in front of a fancy sink and my eyes almost pop out of my head. A large bruise covers my neck, there's a large swollen scratch right above my eye, my cheek is bruised, several bite marks are scattered on my neck and even some on my shoulders, my wrists are bruised and covered in rope burns, my lip is split open and I'm fairly sure that's a hickey.. Basically: I look like shit

"Something like 'Make fog wrap her in pain to trick crazy bastards'" she shrugs "it doesn't translate very well"

"I look like I've been hit with a bus" I glare at Olivia and step towards her "and why the hell do I have a fucking hickey?"

She pushes me up against the sink gently, putting her face dangerously close to mine and placing her arms on either side of the sink before whispering softly

"Considering the payment I was supposed to receive I think you're lucky you only have one"

"What do you mean?" I frown confused and a flash of sadness passes through her eyes but she quickly covers it up with a sweet smile

"You don't want to know printesa nevinovat" (A/N-innocent princess)

"You and your Romanian" I grumble as I walk out of the bathroom "What the hell does that even mean?"

"You'll never know minunat prințesămea" She turns and motioning for me to follow her outside as I continue to glare at her (A/N-my lovely princess)

 "It means innocent princess" she whispers as we leave and I huff. Why is she of all people calling me innocent

"You're one to talk" she looks confused but her face grows amused as she realizes what I mean

"Just because I said I never kissed anyone doesn't mean I never did anything else with them" she winks jokingly "I'm over a thousand years old, you really think I never had-"

"TMI" I cover my ears and shut my eyes to block out Olivia though I still her mumble to her self

"Vezi Ce vreau SA spun prințesă nevinovat"

(See what I mean innocent princess)

*****X*****

Another Vampire smirks at my bruised face as I walk past him. Olivia pulls my arm roughly as she drags me towards the throne room. A man is standing in the middle of it waiting for her looking impatient and angry. His hair is gray-black and his eyes are dark silver. A large scar rakes across his face from his right eyebrow down his face and onto the top of his lip and two more scars run along his cheek and forehead. Something in the back of my head screams that I know this man though we have never met as far as I know. Olivia walks past him calmly taking a seat on her throne as he begins to yell at her.

"You killed Nick" Olivia stays silent as the man continues to shout "You killed my eldest son you-"

"Silence" Olivia stands up suddenly and walks in front of the man with lightning speed "yes I killed Nick but I had already warned him not to take advantage of innocent women and he did it anyway, I warned him to stop slaughtering entire neighbourhoods yet he continued the mass murder, I warned him not to be a arrogant, stubborn ass but instead he became a liar as well and if it's one thing I hate, its people lying to me"

"What on earth are you talking about?" the man hisses back "Nick was a good boy, he never laid a hand on a girl, he could hardly kill a single human without feeling bad and he sure as hell never lied to anyone"

"Then I believe you sent me the wrong kid" she steps back calmly sitting down again. The man huffs angrily before his eyes fly to me and his eyes roam my body hungrily, lingering on my exposed legs. I fight the urge to gag and Olivia grips onto her throne tightly before growling "Your time is up Mr Jackson"

His angry eyes send shivers down my spine and tears begin to sting my eyes

***FLASHBACK***

Blood. There's so much blood. Body's hang on the walls twisted into odd angles and shapes. Screaming and crying. Men, women and children. Some hanging on the walls dead, others crying and some too young to understand the loss. I slump to the floor with my mother in front of my father and brother's blood drained body's. My vision blurs from the tears threatening to spill. He was barely six. His blood coats my hands and clothes as I hug his mangled, lifeless and cold body to mine while my mother simply screams in the background. Our screams and wails mix in with the others of our neighbourhood. This isn't their first raid, and it won't be their last.

"Fucking monsters" I shout into the night and watch as a shadow moves past my window, making his scarred and blood stained face visible before it disappears completely "That's what you Vampires are!"

****END FLASHBACK****