Chapter 13

At the hospital

The young man was now in the emergency room wasn't able to be seen at the moment had gotten his clothes changed and everything to start the operation as nurses were at his side had to put on a little gas mask to breathe with some light beaming on him while being rushed into a room but nobody could tell if maybe a killer that did this was still on the loose yet the one teen was on his deathbed and the other is left alone outside those doors to wait patiently for any results so who knows what could happen during the operation. Lynn is pacing around the waiting room looking extremely worried praying that he'll be okay couldn't believe this happened yet would've been avoided if Randell just accepted his defeat like the little bitch he was to her mind, she couldn't keep calm since that's basically her teenage husband their just destined to get married someday years later so the sporty tomboy either felt frozen in her seat didn't want to grasp any bad thoughts to flow through her mind if he wasn't going to make it which would destroy her world after spending the last 4 years filled with wonderful memories from this lonely boy and helped him throughout his darkest days as he saved her life for bear incident to plain almost stabbed to death she wouldn't know how to cope at all but her family was on the way to come see them soon as this was all happening way too fast for the poor girl who is freaking out inside and out because she was always able to catch him in minor injures intentionally to himself or mental scars yet this was very different that she couldn't possibly handle much more of incase he ends up kicking the bucket completely just thoughts were being drilled into her mind intensely that maybe Lisa can probably write a whole chalk analysis or memory wipe the whole thing about her anxiety going through the roof as her world came crashing down flooded with more memories of him until that very unique memory of him visiting his mother's grave said goodbye and put on that bright smile made tears form in her eyes.

Lynn's POV

"Calm down Lunatic Lynn!...everything will be fine he's g-going to be okay...I know it!! Don't p-panic!! Please do this for him...he wouldn't want you feeling sad!!...You've been together for four years straight ever since Lincoln's sleepover you wanted to show him the world! So come on Lynn be strong...h-he isn't d-d-dead.." She said heavily breathing out of worry about the emo teen so she had left the waiting area going over to find the restroom and had eventually found one to quietly comfort herself as tears kept forming in her eyes before strolling down then took out some tissue to wipe away didn't want to face reality if he ends up not making it. Lynn was grabbing the collar of her shirt slowly getting more upset by fighting the air or taking a few steps to pace grabbing some strands of her hair before letting go even going far as punching the wall a couple times resulting in some blood on her knuckles hurting them just makes the athlete unable to help her boyfriend. "IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME, NOT HIM WHY HIM—I DON'T UNDERSTAND PLEASE GOD SAVE ALEX!!!" She cried loudly in such emotional pain waiting for her family to come soon so she wouldn't be alone at least just help this situation since the tomboy teen was hyperventilating in frustration that her boyfriend had take some sacrifice for the athlete's survival this wasn't anything small as getting a paper cut he was full on stabbed and wasn't fair to the once lonely boy taken the hit from a piece of shit person that tortured him for majority of his daily school life now she wants to take action even further against the bully but focused on what truly matters right now is Alex.

Lincoln's POV

"I didn't expect this happen at all, especially not Alex since he's basically like an older brother to me!...I hope he'll be okay since he really makes Lynn very happy and surely whoever the bastard did this will pay...because the moment it happened news broke out to the police from people in the area maybe seen the guy who did it!" he said in a calm but sad tone to the audience who is conflicted about this situation since the fifteen year old looks up to his best friend over the last four years of pure happiness to their family from the emo teen who became his second family at this point as white haired teen had gotten dressed wearing a red eight of spades shirt above was his orange hoodie or sometimes a varsity orange jacket, keeping his signature blue jeans and shoes did grow out his famous white hair becoming more wavy at the front to comb down from the back of his head. Lincoln had gathered his younger sisters together to follow downstairs with his older ones going outside to reach VanZilla and his parents were driving immediately to the hospital, he was remaining in the backseat keeping his sisters comfort because they're worried for him too as the man with a plan reassured his siblings that Alex will be alright feeling the same way but couldn't imagine what Lynn is going through right now wanting her big sister to hang in there didn't want to think about the worst right now just keep his cool and hopes the best for his best friend. Yet he couldn't shake the feeling of losing his friend since he was different besides Clyde of course his day one but from 4 years the mere thought makes the white haired teen sick to his stomach, he couldn't imagine if that happened it would be too much especially to his big sister.