Chapter 10

Third Person's POV

Today the loud family decided it would be good to have the young lovers go out and do something fun so it was on Lynn's choice which she chosen to go roller skating rink with yesterday would be best to have another little date, only this time it was something they both want to agree on instead of wearing suits or dresses. The two teens were excited about going roller skating together just them alone instead of bringing their respective friends which would be Lynn's since the only ones he knows is just Lincoln and Clyde that's only about it so was out of options but this is going to be fun for him being his first time as being driven by her parents to the Royal woods skating rink where all the magic happens so people have said. It was better for Alex's case after explaining whole backstory his girlfriend now her family knows too, just didn't expect them to be so welcomed more by opened arms.

Alex's POV

The young man was getting out of VanZilla looking on at the roller skating rink seeing some people making their way inside the place as he turns to Lynn following after him wearing her helmet and skates with her parents as they left the vehicle to follow the two inside which is parked in front of the building, so walking next to the sporty brunette female grabbing on her hand gently heading inside feeling very interested in roller skating with his girlfriend lifting himself up more emotionally since yesterday he's decided from last night to not be so mopey all the time just enjoy himself with a second chance of being around people that care and love him even if it isn't the family he was supposed to have still something. "So Lynn? You think you're parents will join us on the dance floor!?" He said smiling softly at her could never get over at how beautiful this freckled competitive Diamond he was destined to have is his lover while passing a few random people that were either standing around to converse with others or just there for the food court so it didn't matter to him only the girl he's with and will be forever.

Lynn's POV

"Hmm...Maybe they'll just embarrass me being here! Since they're going to be chaperoning us...so it's safe to say maybe? But I won't let them bother our fun since you'll love it!" She said calmly feeling at first a little cautious of her mom and dad in their way to bring the funky on the rink with their daughter and future son in law as bunch of other people hopefully they don't know won't be here either because it would set more embarrassment to the sporty brunette so snapping out of it and focusing more of the male in front of her holding his hand tightly just to keep the boy close after yesterday wanting to make sure he deserves the world. "Anyway we're going to have fun so don't worry about them..they'll probably tire themselves out!" She said brushing off her parents being in the same rink as them unaware of both loud parents was Awhhing their daughter comforting her little boyfriend in the background. "Our little girl is growing up honey! Wouldn't you think so?" Rita said as Lynn Sr nodded happily holding onto his wife and his eyes slowly filled with tears of joy taking it all in.

Third Person's POV

The young teenage couple were all set to skate since Alex had to get a pair in his size then took a moment of putting them on and didn't really need much of a helmet as the emo boy was alright didn't need no protection is used to falling over, which had Lynn worried for her lover at first holding his hand just in case he would fall over but he was doing it slowly moving to the gate where everyone else was just skating around going around in a circle. Alex would start going at his own pace before getting the hang of moving on rollerblades then was vibing to the music playing with her just looking at Lynn and her movements helped ease his mind into smiling warmly like a spell was casted on him getting better at it as the two were either inseparable when it comes to this. "Alright folks it's time for the special couples theme!" The announcer said in the background as a disco with hearts on it was spinning to shine on ceiling as people around them were now paired with their own respective couples including Lynn's parents who were grooving to the beat let alone embarrassing but she didn't let that stop her from hanging with her boyfriend intertwining their hands together slowly spinning before letting go we both teens were sticking really close just focusing on each other going in a circle with some adults and teens along the way on the rink.