Yuki-kun ❤️2

"Why do we sit under this tree a lot?" "Why wouldn't we?" "It's romantic!" He blushed madly. "It's cute that it's romantic! I mean think about it, your never gonna win my love like that" I giggled. "What?! Why not?! What am I doing wrong!" He whined and pleaded me to tell him but I never could.
//Later that day\\
"Mom I'm home!" "Is yuki with y-- oh precious baby!" My mom kissed his cheek, it was alright I knew mom had a thing for yuki-Kun... One day mom and dad were aurging about lovers and cheating, mom said "yuki is younger than me! I don't fuck him!" "Oh really?! You don't say! He's fucking 6! And he and our daughter will get married that's the-" "well what if I love him?!" "You can't!" "Go fuck yourself you piece of shit!" Mom ran out and went to yuki's house. "What do you want mrs yumez ?" After a while I turned on my voice recorders I put in his house. "Yuki thanks... Now how do you feel about me?" She slid her hand near his crotch, making me punch the floor. "Your nice--" "do you love me in a sexy way?" "You mean the way i love ari-sama?" "Quit talking about her and let's have some fun..." She unzipped his pants but I couldn't watch her take my beloved yuki's first time, "DAD! Moms at it again trying to rape my future husband!" I yell and run to his house. Luckily he answers the door and let's me in. "Mom! Don't touch my future--" *slap*. The whole room was filled with silence, my mom had just slapped me in front of yuki and dad, "mrs yumez!" Yuki called and stood in front of me, spreading his arms across me protecting me. "Yuki dear--" "that's it! Fix your complex!" Dad and mom started aurging and me and yuki went upstairs. "So...is this why we go to the tree? To be alone together?" Yuki blushed, "alone yet together and it's more quiet" I giggled and he kissed me. He took my first kiss that night, In his room.