Misson

Your alarm went off, and you checked ur phone to see what time it was. The clock read: 7:00. You texted ur bsf to see if she was awake. She told you she was awake and getting ready. You guys were going to the club. You got a beautiful dress that attacked ur curves
Inspo:

You drove and picked up your bsf, she was so pretty you thought, she was wearing something that pulled her curves, it was silky, and a little loose on the bottom, her collar bones was popping and glowing, she smelled just like fruit punch, her leg...

You drove and picked up your bsf, she was so pretty you thought, she was wearing something that pulled her curves, it was silky, and a little loose on the bottom, her collar bones was popping and glowing, she smelled just like fruit punch, her legs perfectly shaved, and her hair was beautifully done, her nails was long and killable, her lips were lushes and pink mixed with a tint of red, her makeup was well done, her breast was lifted and pulled back, which made the dress 10x beautiful on her.
Outfit:

As she got in the car, you honorably said "you look beautiful"She replied back honestly "you look beautiful too bsf, I CANT even take my eyes off you"

She replied back honestly "you look beautiful too bsf, I CANT even take my eyes off you". She said. You said "oh shut up" you both get laugh. You arrived at the club. When you walked in you sat down and waited for your suspect to come. You waited for about 18 minutes with drinks in between time. He finally walked in, so it was your time. You looked at ur bsf and she nodded. You both got up, until u bumped into someone. "Sorry" u say. "That's alright" you thought that voice sounded familiar, but you brushed it off, and continued the mission. Your suspect was already drunk 'ew', you thought. You sat down next to him. And he said "hey beautiful" you said " hiii, let me take care of you In a room". He said "okay, princessss" he dragged out. You took him to the room and you closed the door. He started kissing you. You fell into it so nothing was suspicious. You pushed him on the bed and stripped his clothes. You said "close ur eyes" you said that with a sexy voice. He was "ready". You took his pants and boxers off and stroked him, he grunted, with small moans then and there. You told him "keep your eyes closed" he listened. You pretended to unzip ur dress, as you did you got on top of him. Then he grabbed your ass so you can grind on him. But before anything happened, you sliced his neck. His neck gushed blood everywhere. You got up and said "now you won't touch no one you pervert". You then cleaned up the blood and headed out the door with ur bsf. You had to drag ur bsf out the door since she did get a little tipsy after her mission was done. You guys left, you went to her house so u could take care of her. You unlocked the door and went inside. You placed her on the couch while u we're picking out her and yours clothes. You guys took bathes and showers together. So y'all never really minded taking showers together. You picked her up and went into the bathroom. You got the bath started since u were really tired. You undressed yourself and her. You placed her into the tub first. U sat that for a while. Then you cleaned her off, then u got a different washcloth and washed yourself. You sat there for another 10 mins. You got out and dried you and her, you put your clothes on as well as hers. Then you put her In bed. This time both of you fell asleep quickly.

Her alarm went off, she didn't wake up. I went down stairs to make breakfast. You made eggs, pancakes, and a glass of orange juice. But before u could wake your bsf up you heard a knock on the door. You put your robe on since it was fucking cold, and you only had a black sport bra with short black pants. You opened the door and it was... h/n. You were shocked. You said. "Hello?, can I help you?" you gave a small smile. He said "oh hi I saw u driving home and wanted to know if I can come over and eat?" That was random, and creepy he was practically following us, but you didn't decline. You said "sure, come in, I just made breakfast" your bsf woke up and she said gm, she was confused why he was here but she didn't bother, everyone ate.
It was later tonight u were fixing dinner. You was cooking soup.
The ingredients was: 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 large onion, chopped
3 carrots, peeled and sliced into coins
2 stalks celery, sliced
4 tsp. sprigs fresh thyme
4 tsp. sprigs fresh rosemary
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 bay leaf
Kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
10 c. low-sodium chicken broth
8 oz. egg noodles
You made dinner. And as it was cooking. H/n asked if u needed help. You said "yes please get the food on the plates" he smiled and said "okay".
Everyone ate and watched a movie and fell asleep, expect h/n.
He stayed up all night finishing the movie. Your bsf said that she was going to the room. And I remember her saying she was gonna leave my "soon to be bf" alone in the living room with me. I fell asleep on his shoulder. When he was done the movie he looked at me he admired me. H/n thought how beautiful, and smart, and intelligent you are. without even meeting you barley, he knew he was gonna like you. He took you into your room and placed you on the bed. After that he went back home.
The next morning u felt sick, you then reach for your phone and saw a message From your bsf, it read:
Bsf❤️: Y/N IM HAD TO GO ON A BUSINESS TRIP FOR A WEEK ):
Me: okay! Well I'll see you soon!
After that I tried getting out of bed, but I just fell to the floor. My head was beating out of my head soo harddd. I felt like I had to throw up. I went to the bathroom, then threw up in the toilet. After I went downstairs to take medicine, I heard a nock, I opened the door and saw h/n I told him to come in. He walked in and looked at my face, he asked "are you okay?" I replied back "Y-yess" I practically stuttered. He then walked over and felt my forehead, it was hot. "Your head is burning up" he said. " welllolimfinebecauseimindependent" I said reallly fast. "You need some rest y/n".
I guess he's right, he took me to my room and I just went back to sleep.