Where do we go?

-Dave-

We woke up and I looked at Kurt.

"Morning.." he said, coughing.
"Morning, love. Are you alright?" I asked.

He nodded and looked around. I was freezing. He looked at me and gave me my sweater, so I put it on.

-----

We walked to his moms house, because we wanted to see is she was over this. kurt stopped and just stared at her house.

"I don't want to see her." he said, quietly.

"Why?" I asked, holding his arm and looking into his eyes. You could see the sadness in his eyes. His eyes were pale blue and he looked tired, and cold. I felt dead inside.

"She won't accept us." He said, running away from me.

"Kurt!" I yelled out, chasing after him.

--------

a few hours has gone by, and I can't find Kurt. I'll go look by he bridge, I guess.

I got there, and he was sitting there, with a bottle of vodka and a pack of cigarettes. I looked at him and he was sobbing, he seemed like he just wanted to die.

"Dave,"

"Kurt."

"I want to jump off." he said, sniffling and hiccuping.

"No, Kurt.. please.." I said, starting to slowly cry. He looked down at the water. The bridge was so high above, it scared me.

"Mom hates me, dad hates me. I hate dad, I hate mom, mom hates dad, dad hates mom, it simply makes you want to be sad." he said, still staring down.

I hugged him and he snuggles close to me, and a car behind us honked and someone yelled out,

"Fags!" and "Homo's!"

I covered his ears, and Kurt fell asleep. I looked out at the water, and I didn't want to sleep. What if someone were to stab us? or rob us? I stayed up the entire night looking after Kurt.