Sex.

-Dave-
-WARNING- sex or whatever.-

Kurt blushed at me and giggled. He was so handsome. His eyes were so blue, it made me feel like I was at the ocean. I kissed him, and he kinda just sat there. I never heard of him having a girlfriend before, so I get it.

He softly bit my lip, and I laid him down, kissing him more. I was starting to get hard down there, and I knew what was probably gonna happen. I slid my hand in his pants. I felt his dick, it was warm and hard. He slid his pants off, and blushed, biting on one of his fingernails. Adorable. I softly held onto his dick and started to stroke it, slowly. I kissed him, and he moaned softly. I spat on my hand and started to stroke more, faster and a little harder, if that makes any sense. He moaned louder and started to move around, as if it was a little too much for him.. I kissed him, and then looked into his eyes.

"Kurt, I'm gonna do it. Tell me if it hurts, okay? Wait.. fuck, we need lube." I said. His eyes widened and he ran to his dresser and pulled out lube.

"Why the fuck do you keep that?" I asked. He shrugged and ran back, blushing. I opened the bottle and put some on my finger, putting it.. you know where. I then shoved myself into him, trying to be gentle. He blushed and looked a little uncomfortable.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah.." He said back.

I smiled and continued, going a little slow, and then going a bit fast. He was starting to moan loudly, so I stroked him too. He grabbed onto the bedsheets and held onto them, tightly.

"D-Dave, something's gonna happen!-" He yelled out, and came.

his cum was all over his stomach. I giggled, and wiped it off with some old shirt. He blushed. I kissed him softly and laid beside him, cuddling him and kissing his forehead.

"I love you.. Dave." He said.

"I love you too." His mom said, walking in on us.