Chapter 2: Grocery Store Brawl

The two began backing away cautiously towards the door with their groceries, they were not in the mood to fight against a hero today; especially one who was willing to fight them inside a grocery store while they themselves were out grocery shopping.

They were literally doing nothing illegal(at this current point in time), infact;

WHY THE FUCK WAS A SUPERHERO LOOKING FOR THEM INSIDE A GROCERY STORE?

Nate: Look uh, Miss Heed or whatever your name is, we're just out getting groceries. No crimes are being committed today. As a matter of fact we're not even super villains-Well Shake WAS a supervillain at one point but I di-

Shake: What he means is we don't fall under the "category" of villainy for you morons. We are bounty hunters, so go back to your little magical girl group and tell them we aren't breaking any laws, just think of us as Super Powered Dog the Bounty Hunters or something..

Miss Heed: As a matter of fact you have broken many, many laws..

Miss Heed pulled out a notebook, of which she began to read through.

Miss Heed: Attempted and successful assassination of multiple heroes, Destruction of Private Property, Murder, Robbery, Harbouring known criminals...

Shake leaned over to Nate grabbing ahold of the cart.

Shake(whispers):She seems pretty into the notebook you wanna just book it?

Nate: Yes please.

The two turned to leave, but suddenly someone slammed down in front of them.

It was another superhero, and this one was jacked as hell! Wearing a blue latex suit that covered his whole body, with a big radioactive looking symbol on his chest.

?????: Stop right there.

Nate: Now there is fucking two of them.

Miss Heed: You think villains haven't tried making a run for it before during my transformation sequences, my speeches or my readings of their various crimes?

Shake: Judging by your tone, quite a few must have gotten away because of this?

Nate: Ha!

Miss Heed: BE QUIET!
No villain who has ever stood against me has ever gotten away!

Nate: Well since we aren't villains I guess we'll be leav-

Nate moved to leave but was met with the huge fist of the Superhero who had dropped down infront of them. Moving quickly to block, Nate guarded against the upcoming punch as it collided with his arms.

He could feel the immense strength from this guy in this one attack!

Hitting Nate like an oncoming transport truck, Nate was launched across the grocery store into the milk section, breaking through the glass but stopped by the large wall of milk carton, covering his blonde ass in Milk.